Pølle

Oct 23, 2020
err hi...regarding the family debt quest , i just want to know if there is any other way to trigger asher to go shopping. i did what most walkthrough have written but i can trigger asher to go out shopping part in any other way i find to make it so. is there anything i'm missing to trigger that part? i had annie arrive to the house and triggered the house event already.

edit: my bad i didnt check the game walkthrough. i was checking on the site walkthrough

how did u manage to get it going? im stuck here as well :-(

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
how did u manage to get it going? im stuck here as well :-(
read the walkthrough thoroughly like i did...twice...it's just there...the words from the walkthrough can be skimmed accidentally if you speed reading it.

edit. right...i remember that part..sorry for the speedy reply. btw i used the cheat and play with the timing. most scene can be trigger if you sleep on tuesday as the walkthrough indicate the driver will be on the garage on wednesday. if i remember... when you wake up go to the room on the left when you go to the 2 room portal at your room at 8am wednesday.. go the the left side of the door..that is the room of the driver and his wife room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pølle

Pølle

Oct 23, 2020
read the walkthrough thoroughly like i did...twice...it's just there...the words from the walkthrough can be skimmed accidentally if you speed reading it.

edit. right...i remember that part..sorry for the speedy reply. btw i used the cheat and play with the timing. most scene can be trigger if you sleep on tuesday as the walkthrough indicate the driver will be on the garage on wednesday. if i remember... when you wake up go to the room on the left when you go to the 2 room portal at your room at 8am wednesday.. go the the left side of the door..that is the room of the driver and his wife room.
tnnx! i finally completed the game.. jeez, what a mess

Reactions: Power Lord

phlo265

Mar 20, 2020
Can anyone give a nice explanation on how to download this game on a Mac using PlayOnMac? I was able to do it for one of the games on this website before, Come Inside, but I have forgotten how to do it lol and whenever I attempt it again, it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if the 2 games are built vastly different making it impossible to do the same for this game. If any tech wizard has the know-how and would like to share, I'm sure countless people would be super appreciative. Explanation could be pinned or even be made into a whole separate thread to be used as a guide for other games.

Anyway thanks in advance, you'd be an enternal life-saver.

P.S if this explanation already exists, please point me in the direction of it if it isn't too much hassle.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Cant do sh*t in the game 5 min from start...
day0 do breakfast then no action possible ?
day1 find maid in kitchen then no action possible ?
can't skip time, cheat mod don't work, help !

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
Look and repeat:
- Talk with Chris and Bill on the Sunday during breakfast at 10:00
- Next talk with Chris on Friday during breakfast at 10:00
- One week later talk with her again buy first movie “Majezi”
- On Sunday at 00:00 ask Chris to watch the movie. (Req.: 100 Sympathy)
- Star 1: Count 5 images when the yellow circle appears.
- Star 2:6 images.
- Star 3:4 images.
- Repeat next Sunday
- Star 1: Count 5 images when the yellow circle appears.
- Star 2: 10 images.
- Star 3: 5 images.
- Buy second movie: “Bracelet” and ask to watch. (Req.: 200 Sympathy)
- Star 1: Count 16 images when the yellow circle appears.
- Star 2: 5Images.
- Star 3: 15 Images
- Put your finger in her mouth|10 Lust
- Buy third movie: “Her sweet hand” and ask her to watch.
- Event Job for two hands now open.

Check OP there you have walkthrough
i dont know what thats mean and in my case its always show 3 star first @_@

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes