xhasannx1

Nov 25, 2020
Hello

I'm unable to pass this step.

(
Saturday at 14:00 go and talk whit Elena and Chris in her balcony.
Join don't Wait
Look
Ask
Follow the dialogue and enjoy!
)

Every time game crashes after 4th animation. any solution?
If anyone has save file right after this event, please share.

Woex

Dec 27, 2019
at the cinema with chris while watching the majezi Does anyone know how to fill the stars above? i cant pass that mission

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
I did date with zari 4/5 times my sympathy is over 500 but join in jacuzzi option is not showing at 16.00.

Last edited:

Woex

Dec 27, 2019
İ cant completing "Girlfriend" Mission What should i do on truth or dare i didnt understood on walkthrough - Monday 23:00 Chris’s bedroom - Seduce - Touch İm Going There But There İs No Choice

Last edited:

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
İ cant completing "Girlfriend" Mission What should i do on truth or dare i didnt understood on walkthrough - Monday 23:00 Chris’s bedroom - Seduce - Touch İm Going There But There İs No Choice
Do other quests and maybe then this option will unlock

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
I did every quests just annie and chris i cant starting annie last event how? i can do start and girlfriend quest is already unlock
Did you have event at balcony with chris and elen? it is about anal with Chris, if not it means you have to do other quests... Otherwise you won't unlock all the options you have in the game, read walktghrough, it's all written there what you need to do and in what order.

Woex

Dec 27, 2019
Did you have event at balcony with chris and elen? it is about anal with Chris, if not it means you have to do other quests... Otherwise you won't unlock all the options you have in the game, read walktghrough, it's all written there what you need to do and in what order.
Bill Events,Zari Events Complete Elena Dreams Come True - İts Be Continued , Chris Girlfriend -İts Be Continued And Last One Event, Annie Last Event Didnt Open What Can İ Do And İm Going Balcon With Elena And Chris There İs Nothing About Anal Just Playing with themself

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018

ramilcordero24

Dec 30, 2017
I cant seem to extract the split versions ?
! C:\Users\Acer\Desktop\EG\Lucky Mark\Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_180_WIN.7z: Error - operation failed
this shows up everytime I try to extract here after I extracted part 1-4

Avacs

Feb 17, 2020
stuck in house party...
2 time i try
Jess: Introduction> start conversation>Be surprised >Continue>Win Chris>Continue >Make Chris fall >Continue >Give Jess a ride…
and one with chris
after that they not showing up for party... where is did mistake ?

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
stuck in house party...
2 time i try
Jess: Introduction> start conversation>Be surprised >Continue>Win Chris>Continue >Make Chris fall >Continue >Give Jess a ride…
and one with chris
after that they not showing up for party... where is did mistake ?
Try to reset them to 1 and make sure you sleep and don't skip time and/or ask for the party in the same day.
If you want give me your save and I ll take a look.

If you start with 0 you won't reach the "4".. the requierd seduction points.. you can get only 3, 1 for each line.

(I think not sure if it's the corect order but still.)

4 requierd.. do the math
Personally it never worked for me so I gave up. note that the game does weird skips at times.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes