Avacs

Feb 17, 2020
There is no actual path for her. The game's story is linear despite all the "quests" and some optional scenes.
but problem is that if jassica not show up in house party i cant progress for cheng and chris

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
opened that game for a 2nd time. going to close again :] id need some qol like fulldayskip when clicking on timer, some button other than LMB text skip, insta load menu. and probably better walkthrough... like i thought to focus on some one quest...then there are red pre-quests leading to other pre-quests...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Please give me an honest answer.
Is this game worth my 13 GB of Internet data?
I generally don't ask, but this game size is too large to try.
impossible to answer ...

many scenes, even very different from each other

very good aesthetics of the characters and scenes

lots of grinding, lots of sequences to try on certain days, at certain times

very little freedom in history

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
try to check the gameplay. initially i thought it would be a good substitute for, say, BB but didnot work for me.

Avacs

Feb 17, 2020
Please give me an honest answer.
Is this game worth my 13 GB of Internet data?
I generally don't ask, but this game size is too large to try.
it totally worthy if you play right graphic is so high and animation also. I would like more game likes this . just small suggest save game after every day pass so whenever make mistake dont have to suffer

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
impossible to answer ...

many scenes, even very different from each other

very good aesthetics of the characters and scenes

lots of grinding, lots of sequences to try on certain days, at certain times

very little freedom in the history

it totally worthy if you play right graphic is so high and animation also. I would like more game likes this . just small suggest save game after every day pass so whenever make mistake don't have to suffer
Thanks... I'm giving it a try...
sometimes like sandbox games where I can do things rather than just reading texts(I love VNs too), but with not too much grinding

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
I get allways catch when Bill and Elena have sex. Is there even a scene after man get one time lucky?

Ps: Same vor the bathroom blowjob

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hi, i need some help... In Time to sleep; how i asked for BJ? and in new maid, i cant trigger the final, visited master bedroom sunday 12, but nothing happened, and for taht i cant trigger Elena visits mc monday s morning.

boghy

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, i downloaded the last version of the game, but i dont know if the event is done or if i have to do more, like when i'm looking for the events, there's says "this is the maximum in this version of the game", but the game is completed, right? That's a bug and i have more things to do to comeplete the event or the developer just let it like that? 1608471833804.png

FUCKINGYOU

Jan 19, 2020
every time I edit the notepad file I am restarted to the intro and none of the things I edited are showing up.
can anyone help

Cryztalline

Dec 10, 2020
How to take Annie home? I have told Bill about Annie,in walktrough i must contact Annie and then ask Bill about the ticket, but there is no option to call Annie. Anybody help?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes