lake

Aug 8, 2017
just finished playing the game it was great, girls are f....hot! walkthrough is the key....hope for the sequel !

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
So funny thing happened...

I opened the game after over a year of not touching it and found myself unable to proceed day or trigger any event by clicking "sleep until morning". The screen stuck on the day announcement forever regardless of how many time I click it...

I can still skip days with the mod, and I can still edit save to trigger "non-sleep" scenes just fine. I just can no longer trigger sleep required scenes or advance day the usual way.

I mean, I have the animation file, so there's that, but still, weird thing to have happened...

Kitanu

Nov 7, 2020
Can anyone help me I cannot trigger Katherine event when you have to meet her in morning
I finished everything till this event

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm kinda stuck in the game... Katerina should come to a visit, but nothing happens... anybody can help with this?

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Hm kinda stuck in the game... Katerina should come to a visit, but nothing happens... anybody can help with this?

Did you go to sleep ?. Try to sleep and after a few hours, katerina would come to your bedroom. ;) , But you have to invite her into your bedroom first.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Im at the point where Chris is meeting Cheng every Sunday at 14:00 that happens alreadfy 5 times or so... since than no katerina, dont know what to do to make her visit the house. Never met her, but this has to be the next step in the game.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
ok Problem solved... (the hints to precess in the game are really crap) just needed to go on with the christina relationship.

Reactions: fr12rebel

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So in finished the game... hm didnt liked it very much. Extremly grindy, nearly everything has to be repeated several times. the animations and everything else looks fantastic, but thats the only thing that is positive in my opinion...

the story is complete nonsense, every charactre acts and is written complete implausible.

you have not really a choice in this game, there are no "paths" or "right" and "worng" choices... besides everything feels wrong.. the MC is a complete asshole, pervert and i have to say i wished he would die sorrowful in the end... you cant even be loyal to any of the charactres...

and even most of the "erotic" secenes were more a rape than anything else...

hm not my cup of tea overall.

Reactions: diolo

XxXaqui0

Jun 25, 2017
We can see only the first movie (and same dialogue) with all choice !

In the CG, the three movies are here and all the "scenes" with Christina too
Either there is a bug, or we missed something.

I also tried to add the second and third movies in my inventory, no effect.

donaukinder

Nov 28, 2019
High,

I have a problem with : " Super-Model " . Elena woke Mark up, but the day after, nothing about a conversation to buy the camera. And no camera available in the online store.

Does anybody know how to solve the problem ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
High,

I have a problem with : " Super-Model " . Elena woke Mark up, but the day after, nothing about a conversation to buy the camera. And no camera available in the online store.

Does anybody know how to solve the problem ?
wait till tuesday 14:00 and talk to her in her room

wwejdr

Mar 9, 2020
I'm stuck in katherina part, i was waiting for like a month and she doesn't appear somebody fix this bug? i aam stuck when i suppose to see her, i use cheatmod so i'm screwed?

Kitanu

Nov 7, 2020
I'm stuck in katherina part, i was waiting for like a month and she doesn't appear somebody fix this bug? i aam stuck when i suppose to see her, i use cheatmod so i'm screwed?
Same thing happened with me
I also used the cheat mod

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes