Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is this game still geting updates?
nope, is kinda "finished" as you can see at the tag for this thread, "completed" means the development is finished... but i have to say, this game is not really "complete" its obvious that there where way more things planned but not getting finished, and the ending is very rushed. To me its clear that the developer just put an ending to this game to wrap things up fast and thats it.

Oct 2, 2020

Hello!
I'll start with Christina's banners! Here is a couple of photos (one more photo at peignoir will be later). Post processing is made by a professional photographer, for the sake of interest I will attach the original. I talked with him about the composition in the frame and, in general, about what the lighting and mood in the photo should be.

The idea is that only the post processing is not enough. You need to know before how would be post processing of photo and make adjustments for the rendering and lighting settings, then the result of the work in the photoshop will be as perfect as possible! But this is another story. The main thing is that I can already discuss with him some moments and get the necessary experience to get the highest quality images in future.

It's now all, here are some photos from the upcoming release, all photos of erotic content, therefore, only for subscribers (rules of the Patreon). In a new update I will close the event with Elena in the hall. The Event will consist several little scenes with some tits, foot fetish, pussy eating and the final... The final will remain in secret! Also, this week I plan to close the event with Christina in the bathroom, but what will be there, I will inform you next week.

Also I will add now a link to the soundtrack of the game for downloading for 10+ patrons. Most tracks are officially bought and have excellent quality. I thought it would not be superfluous. I hope I'm not violating the law...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
I have a question regarding the sister and Christina. Are there any ways at all to bypass Bill forcing Annie parts? Are there any ways to not sell your sister out but still progress through the story/events? Do I really have to trade Christina to Cheng for further story progression? I don't think this is possible but just asking can't hurt. I am a bit afraid to play through the story since I hate this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

WagnerUr

Jan 21, 2021
I have finished the game.

Pros:
- Girls are beautiful
- Some of the scenes are really hot

Cons:
- Endless and boring grinding for stats. After ~20 hours of gameplay I just edited my stats in the savefile. Working needs to be more fun with minigames. Stat requirements needs to be lowered.
- Extremly annoying that basic scenes doesnt change as you proceed with relationships. After you fucked someone in the ass multiple times, still scolds you for peeking like on your first day.
- Some scenes and lines are terribly written. Or just by a 15 years old virgin. If later is true, than its forgivable.
- English translation is also terrible at some points.
- I felt terrible when I had to fuck my cute and innocent girlfriends mouth/throat and the game gave me no other choices. Maybe acting like a selfish jackass is ones dream, but not mine.

5/10

Reactions: diolo

CosmicSea

Feb 2, 2021
This game is getting stuck.
I nearly finished all events possible to now, but this event here seems stuck:

DONE - On Thursday evening enter the kitchen at 22:00 (Elena will reject you).
DONE - Finish Breakfast under the Table.
DID NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE- Find Elena and ask her: “Learn more information about Bill” (Can be asked anywhere).

Did anyone know how to to it?

Also how many jobs I have to do until the first "hacking" job appears. This seems endles to me.

thatguy37

Aug 3, 2019
I have the latest version of the game and skipped the intro, still the save file is not created when i save, does anyone know why?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes