bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started and the constant background noise plus poor English make me wonder if it was worth the download. I would like the background sfx if they stopped after a few seconds. Like the very first scene, the keyboard sounds were a bit much. I really hope this gets better as it goes along.

Edit: A little further into the game and I might just like it for how bad the English language is butchered. All your base are belong to us.

Last edited:

Leboyasoy

Aug 9, 2020
too much repeated action/ grinding.. its oke if its special or hidden scene, but tiring if all scene is like that,, btw thanks for the game!

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Whenever I try to Spend Time With Zari, if I Ask For Keys She doesn't show up at 13:00. I tried it next week also but she never showed up... How can i fix that bug ?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wow this game needs an ntr tag
Shame that this is unavoidable ...
You can request a tag update by reporting the main thread and selecting other and then saying something like "Game contains ntr and needs ntr tag, example: x person does y thing with z LI."

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Is this game is really completed? I'm sure I see a lot of incompleted scenes. Example: bathroom scene where MC says goodnight. The scene still shows imcompleted tag in to game?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Is this game is really completed? I'm sure I see a lot of incompleted scenes. Example: bathroom scene where MC says goodnight. The scene still shows imcompleted tag in to game?
From my understanding, from the other comments here.

Its seems that the dev added unavoidable NTR later in the game, fans did not like it. So people lost interest more or less.
So the dev rushed and finished the game fast. And moved on to a new game.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Forget a ren'py version just a translation better then a toddler would be nice.
Yes, that's true...I don't have a high-end pc, so this game is too heavy for my system... even playing it in windowed mode, at the lowest resolution it hangs my pc a lot...

JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
hi guy, someone know the name of the event into notepad that trigger the event of kat? I cannot take the Bill's car for going to house of katerin. Or maybe someone could give me our savegames? thx so much

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes