neil92

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone suggest to me some game like lucky mark, twist or big brother with less grind and lots of animation ;) thanks.

Kitanu

Nov 7, 2020
I played this game till 0.16 end and my save file got deleted can someone please send me a save file till version 0.16

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
For people having trouble putting sleeping pills in christina's wine. You're not supposed to add the sleeping pills during the first time when you pour wine for christina near pool as there's no option to put. when you meet her again next week at the same spot and time,you'll be provided the option to add sleeping pills.Hope it helped somebody out

Reactions: Jumbi

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
Sorry to bother you, more than a month ago I downloaded this game in 4 parts because the complete stuff wasn't working well (it kept stopping the download after several hours); I tried to install it but somehow couldn't - not a computer expert - and since then read more than 100 pages but couldn't find an answer on how to do it... I did find other people with doubts, though. I'd prefer not to read the 550 pages left, so if someone could please leave some hints I'd be much obliged.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry to bother you, more than a month ago I downloaded this game in 4 parts because the complete stuff wasn't working well (it kept stopping the download after several hours); I tried to install it but somehow couldn't - not a computer expert - and since then read more than 100 pages but couldn't find an answer on how to do it... I did find other people with doubts, though. I'd prefer not to read the 550 pages left, so if someone could please leave some hints I'd be much obliged.
The only thing I can tell you is free Mega has a daily max limit of 5Gb to download, so the full game (12 Gb) can only be downloadable in one piece from other platforms, such as Nopy, though I can't tell you if that will work.

If you download the separate parts, these parts should also be compressed files. If/when you downloaded all of them, you need to have them all in exactly the same location (= same folder), and simply extract from the first file to the location you want the game in, the rest will follow.

If you don't now how to extract compressed files or a file divided in compressed parts, google it up, you most probably won't find the answer here on this thread.

Reactions: Rabbit99

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
During Elena's erotic massage i was getting not enough skillful in massage.Despite having massage at 80 and Erotic massage at 50.Turned out that little motion of up and down you do in the middle of massage is supposed to end with 'up' and finish in the end xD.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Okay, forget what i said above.Turns out the event is buggy.I was getting random low ero massage skill error during the massage.Had to load up quite a few times before the massage started to get through it.Clicked through the texts fast enough hoping it'd work.It did fortunately.That's the fix for now i guess.Load up the old save just before the elena massage starts.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I am not sure what's wrong.The luck isn't changing despite taking courses to improve.I tried looking up the value in save editor.It still says luck 75 which is the default value.Is there something i'm missing? can somebody help?

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Finished the game without using any cheats.The game is pretty good.Even with the horrible translation ,i was able to make out what you were going for.After some time i got used to it to the point it didn't bother me much.Tell you what tho.The characters are actually very well fleshed out.Even tho it's hard to see that with the translation mistakes, you were able to create coherent convos making sense unlike many sex games.Props to the developer for adding some amazing music as well.The only thing that bothered me more than the grind was the rushed ending :(
Zari and Elena deserved more than just being side bitches :( Really amazing characters.It's not often i get hooked into multiple characters in a game.Only false hero managed to do that for me.Anyway, thanks for the amazing game man.I really hope you pick it back up someday and give it a deserved ending and maybe get a better translator to elevate the gameplay to even higher level Super Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: QuaiTone

Hussy`

Oct 23, 2020
I accidentally made my save file (.lm file type) into notepad, and now my save files are gone...
How to revert this file to normal?

fgdsfgdf

Sep 30, 2020
Just want to let everyone know that the game isn't fun at all so don't waste your time, I've spent the first hour clicking all around the house trying to find certain rooms and getting really pissed off. Not worth it.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes