Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
How do you save in this game, i started a new game and tried to find the save button but failed... can someone help me?
It's in the settings menu, I think the save button is somewhere at the bottom of the page, and there are just 12 or so save slots. Totally sucks.

Reactions: Kilikxx

RealVariousArtist

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, so Im stuck at the family debt quest. I can't remember going shopping with Annie, but she arrived at the house. Is there anything I have to do beforehand?

pavel.smrcek

Jan 3, 2021
Hi, I'm looking for photos or videos with sexual content between Elena and Chris from the game Lucky Mark. Does anyone know where to find such content?

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Did i just f*** up my game? I replaced already the massaseur and he doesnt come any more but i didnt manage to get this card? is it fixable?

linhvn279

Jun 16, 2019
In the girlfriend mission. I have completed all the conditions in the tutorial. At 9am on Friday also fulfilled the condition. But why is it that until 11:00 pm on Monday I do not see any information displayed on the girlfriend mission. Please help

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
in new maid mission, i saw bill in the annie's bed reading a magasin, but i can't interrupt him the next sunday when she clean in his bedroom ? (im following the walkthrough but i dont understand why i don't have this)

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
how do I unlock christina bj at the shower? I think I have to watch a bj movie with her or something but I just can't unlock it

Jikas

Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys, i need help, i can't get the option to seduce christina, i don't know if its a bug or i did something wrong. This is the save, i hope someone can help me. (Sorry, english is not my first language)

View attachment Save02.rar

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes