kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
So upon clicking on the .exe, a small loading window pops up and closes again right away and the game won't start. Any help?

D

Deleted member 2390472

more than 12 gigas for that?????? dont waste your time, its a so so bad game tbh.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The only real criticism I would give to this game (apart from the crazy grinding) is the total neglect for the magnificent Annie... That second therapy session is mentioned in the story, and was never done.

Reactions: Jumbi

Celldweller6

Dec 29, 2017
is it possible to play without walkthrough? I'm starting now, but I can't find any walkthrough for the beginning of the game

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Android port please? All include?
There's a reason why this game doesn't have an Android port, same reason most Unity games don't have an Android port.

The only real criticism I would give to this game (apart from the crazy grinding) is the total neglect for the magnificent Annie... That second therapy session is mentioned in the story, and was never done.
The rush to an ending was pretty obvious. Every things was under developed.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
There's a reason why this game doesn't have an Android port, same reason most Unity games don't have an Android port.

The rush to an ending was pretty obvious. Every things was under developed.
I played Super Alex's second game Amnesia the other day for the first time (0.5 I think) and that was exactly what I was thinking. Really sexy models catwalking around the MC, but I have a feeling he'll get to fuck the better ones (mom and her blonde friend) only at the end, in a gigantic end scene like in Lucky Mark. This is what this god damn "slow burn", that so many people seem to like so much, leads to...a completely unbalanced game, where all the build up during the game ends in half-backed, precipitated endings, without exploring even a fraction of all the perversion the story potentially allows for.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Lucky Mark Alpha [v18.0] Repack (Compressed)

Repack Features:

Original Size: 15.7GB
Repack Size: 10.2GB BUGGED

100% Lossless Repack
Installation Time: 13 Minutes on a 2C/4T CPU + HDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A Repack By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

Rest_In_Peace

Oct 27, 2019
how do you give money to annie in online sister event?
Please anyone help I've been stuck on this for a while now

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
how do you give money to annie in online sister event?
Please anyone help I've been stuck on this for a while now
Move on with other tasks/storylines, usually things in this game seem blocked because other parts of the story aren't completed yet.

Reactions: ryaniki

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So now that this game is finished, can someone tell me if it has NTR or Sharing in it?
Tags say "No" none of that.
Posts say "Yes, unavoidable"

Just wondering if someone can give me a definitive Yes/No for the completed game and if it's questionable/near Ntr/Sharing, maybe some details.

The game looks great, but I don't want to burn the hours (or 12GB) to bother if it's the whole 'Surprise Unavoidable!" as some are saying.

Cheers

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes