konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
zara's date... ( quest is marked as completed)
cannot unlock jacuzi , no option no matter what i do (rel>1000 as im with mod ofc)
alright . finished the game without jacuzzi :confused:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I ask the producer. Please update this game with current technology. Do not fall victim to the technical problems of this great game. Turn it into a production that will be a classic for years. I promise myself to be the boss of this work for one year. sorry for the bad english

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
can somebody help i am stuck on look and repeat when to click yellow circle while watching movie majezi
i dont know what to do
*When the yellow circle appears at the bottom right for the first star, you will click and tap on the 5th screen when you accept it as 1 and count. In other words, you will count 5 clicks from the beginning and touch on the 5th image.
*For the second star, you will count 6 more screens and touch on the 6th.
*You will count and tap 4 screenshots for the third star. Keep going and finish.

Rest_In_Peace

Oct 27, 2019
i finished zari's event how do i get the car keys after i speak to her in the morning? I always get the cant start car without keys thing even though I asked her for the keys in the morning

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
when u can ask for the keys (friday9,11) the text is misleading... actually u have it as u can drive jess. i dont think u need kysfor somthing else so just continue with what u doing (house party sequences).

pandabob

Jun 3, 2018
Most stupidest game I've played so far. Even games like having 100mb are worth. I just wasted 12.5gb ‍♂

HypMarteer

Apr 17, 2020
I tried this game before and was atracted to the overall theme and aesthetic of it but Jeebus almighty I couldn't keep playing it because of the absolute broken english it had. Does anyone know if there's a mod or patch that fixes the language to actual decent/understandable/correct spelling english? I know to many this part might not be important but I for one can't be immersed in something that speaks like a little kid learning english in kindergarden. Thanks in advance!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe someone can make a renpy clone game with these? the vids alone not really fap material and loading a save you must go through perhaps 10-15 minigames and if you pick wrong answer once you get rejected.
Maybe someone can make a renpy version with these vids where we dont have to go through the long mini games before sex scenes
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V1-18:
Mega

Preview:
[/QUOTE
Fanmade full animations Lucky Mark.

Because something happend with his game and we can not extract the animations anymore I decided to remake his animations.. of course the quality it's not the same, maybe I missed a frame or tow or messed up with the speed animation but it's close enough.. so don't blame @Super Alex.
The animations are made with the compressed CG made by ps123 .. so thanks to him!
All animations all longer than the original, didn't want to upload 0.5 seconds video file.. the average it's around 5 - 7 seconds I guess, 12MB/animation.. some are longer other shorther.

V1-18:
Mega

Preview:

Reactions: cbing92

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Is there any step by step walkthrough from day 1?
Not that I've found, because the game's nature makes it possible to (especially at the beginning) follow different quests in the order you like. So there is not exactly an order to that until you reach a middle point in which it all converges into several quests that are requisite of eachother and thus, order ensues. I recommend playing with the cheats if you don't want to have to grind massively.

On another topic, I'm trying to get Jessica into the car. Have completed the deal with the maid to get the keys, but I can't seem to be able to find them anywhere. And I chose all options to take Jessica home but the last one never showed, and now even when I get to the propper day, seems like the girls vanish and event won't restart. Any clue on how to solve this, or should I just resort to save editing?

Feb 10, 2018
I tried this game before and was atracted to the overall theme and aesthetic of it but Jeebus almighty I couldn't keep playing it because of the absolute broken english it had. Does anyone know if there's a mod or patch that fixes the language to actual decent/understandable/correct spelling english? I know to many this part might not be important but I for one can't be immersed in something that speaks like a little kid learning english in kindergarden. Thanks in advance!
Same, it's really bad. Would love someone to take a shot at a legit English version.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes