Vsgz

Jul 12, 2018
that depend on you,which soundtracks do you like?
my favorite is TWILIGHT and here is the links:

TWILIGHT - Sirena:

TWILIGHT - Lazy Arab:

TWILIGHT - No War:

TWILIGHT - Smoke:

Warriyo - Venom:

Parijat - Most Beautiful Splendor (MAIN MENU) :
Dude you rock!!!;)

slientkiller

Jan 4, 2019
Honestly speaking, I love this game, though the "big" size of the game.
My only question is, will there will be a continuation of the story on Annie? Zari? or Jess? This game has a great potential, and I would like to see more of it.
Anyway, thanks for the author's tremendous work.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Honestly speaking, I love this game, though the "big" size of the game.
My only question is, will there will be a continuation of the story on Annie? Zari? or Jess? This game has a great potential, and I would like to see more of it.
Anyway, thanks for the author's tremendous work.
Probably not.

There's never been a good reason for the game being as ridiculously large as it is beyond Super Alex seemingly not believing in compression or saving the images in a format that would've allowed the game to be around a 10th of its size. And IMO as a game it's kinda shit and one of the best examples of grindy bullshit.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
i don't know what to think of this game certainly it worth its size but in the other hand the events list and their tips and the walkthrough guide doesn't help either at all or not that much

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi , i got a question i want to download this game and the seize its big!, so my question that big seize becoz a lots of content or becoz of graphic quality ?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Hi , i got a question i want to download this game and the seize its big!, so my question that big seize becoz a lots of content or becoz of graphic quality ?
Like I said five posts up, it's because the dev doesn't know what compression means. This game could be like 1/8th the size it is with little to no noticeable loss in image quality. You're better off learning a little about the main characters (not that there's really much in the way of character development) and then downloading the CG pack in the main post.

Reactions: Alteni

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
This game looks amazing. But due to the sleeping/next day loading screen bug I am quite frustrated. Because of the bug, even if you use the cheat to forward day, you will be stuck on the main story when Annie- his sister is coming and you need to sleep. I have downloaded it a lot of times but the problem remains. And I don't want to keep downloading it cause of its large size. Any suggestion or help is appreciated.

harbl666

Aug 24, 2020
I like the design, but I wish the English was fixed. If they published the translation files some fan might want to take a stab at it. I can't really bring myself to play it in its current state.

Reactions: yumameda
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes