indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
In my opinion, without the cheat it is completely unplayable, with the cheat mod and the walkthrough it becomes playable and even enjoyable at times (some passages are really complicated and unclear).
yep that is what i got playing it for a bit...but with so mnay games outhere even with cheat (they working good?? the erase the needs?) i really hate being clueless and when you need to hit the correct combination of day\hour\ situation\objects in inventory to fire up a script to see or unlock a scene...hope in the future there will be less open world grindy games and more games like TfmG, BDIK,Become a rockstar,haley,parental love,etc

Reactions: felicemastronzo

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
is the game playable and enjoyable with cheat on or is like a job? that's why i dislake openworld over normal VN....i'm trying to understand how to finish Foot of the Mountain v12 by month now. so i don't want to enbark me into another one..
FotM and this game are among the worst "completed" examples of open world games. I wouldn't even consider them as such since their stories are both pretty linear like The Twist where despite being "open world" it still requires a list that's now in the case of The Twist, hundreds of steps long to actually play through the story. Their openness is nothing but a badly constructed illusion.

As I've said several times already, everyone is better off just getting to know the basic plot, maybe the characters a little bit and then just downloading the CG rip because this game (like FotM) is not worth the time investment to actually play through.

VANHentai

Sep 10, 2020
I downloaded the Repack installed it but the game keeps freezing on the 4th day or when i skip intro.... any help?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ridiculous that you can't even save the freakin game until you've played for an hour or so. This stuff is why I dislike games not on the renpy engine. Can't change options, nothing while you are playing. You have to completely exit the game to set anything. Endless room clicking too. And yet another game that has the "slowly pan up on hot girl" that is WAYYYYY too slow.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes