Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
When i sleep in bed in day 4 the game will crash.....any one help me how to solve the problem..........
Restart the game and skip intro. Skipping intro will cause some user game to freeze for a while, but after that every would be fine but don't exit the game or do anything if your game freezes.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

gold

Sep 23, 2016
Unable to skip intro or play it. I keep getting stuck. Please help

EDIT: the repack is corrupt do not use it. Downloaded full game and it worked

Last edited:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Already finished the game, turns out the problem is the cheat, I played it without using any cheats and I didn't encounter that problem again.
any chance you could share a save immediately after that line where "continue at the bar" is done...? Considering there is no skip dialog etc function i really don't want to replay the whole game but without cheats.

Yeet

Apr 19, 2017
If anyone has found a fix, please share.

I have downloaded every version from every link on this page(that works) and every single one crashes after the fourth day when I sleep or if I skip the intro. Both just freeze and then crash after a couple minutes and unity crash pops up saying there was an error. If you know a fix for a FINISHED game, enlighten me.

Reactions: Californinandog

iwantthisplease

Feb 25, 2019
I just wanna wake up in this game after sleeping. The loading screen/window for Day 6 doesn't go away when you select 'Sleep till morning' on the 5th day. No progress till now xD. This is the 3rd time I've posted for a fix to this problem.

Also, using the time/day skip mod does not work for events related to sleeping like coming of Annie/sister.

Reactions: Californinandog

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Finally finished the game. Good, fun game to play. I do have 2x criticisms, firstly you have to option to skip dialog and secondly, throughout the game you grind at immense scale...and then the game finishes rather abruptly. Would've liked the possibility to continue the repeatable events after the "The End" screen where for me it gets stuck there

pl_execut1oner

Sep 2, 2021
Finally finished the game. Good, fun game to play. I do have 2x criticisms, firstly you have to option to skip dialog and secondly, throughout the game you grind at immense scale...and then the game finishes rather abruptly. Would've liked the possibility to continue the repeatable events after the "The End" screen where for me it gets stuck there
Hello help. Please tell me what to do? 1631824579752.png

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes