ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
the option declaration of love doesn't appear at all for me, i did everything as par the walkthrough said ...it won't appear and it frustrates me a lot. Any help would be so grateful. I attached my save file

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
can anyone give me idea? when I give Elena 3 bottles and wake her to f@ck her, the game uses so much RAM that it crashes!
I turned off all possible programs, running the game at minimal window with fastest (i.e. lowest quality) but still I cannot pass the blowjob she starting giving me.
I even installed program to optimise RAM but it did not change anything!

ali law

Dec 30, 2017
does anybody know how to run it on mac. I tried using crossover but it stops responding after the fourth day

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
how do i take photo at annie's room 23:00 ?
Go to your sister room at 23:00 until you get the option to take the photo, it's random, it took a few tries for me.

This game is really random and hard to follow events, I suggest you use the walkthrough.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
How do you add the sleeping pills? The hall is the room with the pool right? The guide says to go to the hall at 1400 and put sleeping pills in the wine. Also when does Bill give you illegal work?

Last edited:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
How do you add the sleeping pills? The hall is the room with the pool right? The guide says to go to the hall at 1400 and put sleeping pills in the wine. Also when does Bill give you illegal work?
I don't remember the what day was but I believe it was Thursday at 1400 go to the hall. You will find a wine glass on the bar counter. Click on it to add the pill. After that, you must go into the theatre one hour before Elena gets there.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is the game playable and enjoyable with cheat on or is like a job? that's why i dislake openworld over normal VN....i'm trying to understand how to finish Foot of the Mountain v12 by month now. so i don't want to enbark me into another one..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is the game playable and enjoyable with cheat on or is like a job? that's why i dislake openworld over normal VN....i'm trying to understand how to finish Foot of the Mountain v12 by month now. so i don't want to enbark me into another one..
In my opinion, without the cheat it is completely unplayable, with the cheat mod and the walkthrough it becomes playable and even enjoyable at times (some passages are really complicated and unclear).

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes