felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So now that this game is finished, can someone tell me if it has NTR or Sharing in it?
Tags say "No" none of that.
Posts say "Yes, unavoidable"

Just wondering if someone can give me a definitive Yes/No for the completed game and if it's questionable/near Ntr/Sharing, maybe some details.

The game looks great, but I don't want to burn the hours (or 12GB) to bother if it's the whole 'Surprise Unavoidable!" as some are saying.

Cheers
there are unavoidable NTR scenes

two female characters with whom the MC have sex (but who do not represent the final LI) have sex with another character

in one of the two previous cases it is part of an MC plain, so we can talk maybe about sharing

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
i got an issue while playing Lucky Mark.
after day 4 completion and MC going to sleep my game stop working and automatically close.
It Shows "Not Responding".

Last edited:

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
The Majezi movie. The first time the stars get's lit, but when I go for round two they don't. Have I missed something or is it a bug?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The Majezi movie. The first time the stars get's lit, but when I go for round two they don't. Have I missed something or is it a bug?
no it shouldn't be a bug, but that part is particularly annoying. Save, make sure you do whatever the walkthrough(s) indicate, reload if necessary, and yes, I know, it's a real drag.

LuxTakenashi

Aug 5, 2020
Any fix where the game suddenly freeze? I'm at the end of the 5th day and I have to do it all again. Also, by skipping those given days it also freezes the game

AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
Help pls. 1. When it says to go to the gym Wed 18 and click on Have a snack with Christina nothing happens, i can spam the shit out of the option yet nothin, pls help....2. I went on the boat with Bill and it says that he will give me documents but whenever i go to talk with him nothing again, just the 3 regular tasks. thx

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
That would be nice. Also a game strictly about Elena.
I played Amnesia and to be honest I am a little disappointed by Elena's "younger" appearance. I generally don't like to diss the hard work of a developper, but in this case I can't help but think that he screwed her up. Somehow he based his "younger" Elena on making her face less elongated, which quite frankly makes her look like a little bit like a monkey.

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
i already finish this game 1 years ago but still check it. coz i hope this great game will have mod for scene gallery or we can rename the savefile for replay again the great s3x scene in here. this game have many great s2x scene for fapping material.

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
While playing lucky mark i am unable to skip tutorial and also my game crashes when i go to bed on day 4.
Please guide me asap so as i can enjoy the game... ;) ;) ;)

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes