D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah they are the same for me as well, I think you will probably have to get a 3rd movie before going further.

2nd movie pic count is 5, 10, 5
How to get third movie? I have Majezi and Bracelet and they have almost the same images. After finishing them Christina talk the same (that she want see new film) but I don't have any film in shop

Reactions: Firecracker001

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How to get third movie? I have Majezi and Bracelet and they have almost the same images. After finishing them Christina talk the same (that she want see new film) but I don't have any film in shop
Yeah I'm getting the same so I'm not sure what to do yet either, maybe we just have to wait another week or 2?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I cheated a save
(<eventDoughterCinema>5</eventDoughterCinema>) ==> I had the 3rd movie in menu but always the same images (Solo)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I cheated a save
(<eventDoughterCinema>5</eventDoughterCinema>) ==> I had the 3rd movie in menu but always the same images (Solo)
Yeah I give up for now, either we are missing something or there is a bug that wont allow MC to buy 3rd movie.

I've watched both movies a few times a piece but still getting the same dialogue and no 3rd movie in shop.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Yeah I give up for now, either we are missing something or there is a bug that wont allow MC to buy 3rd movie.

I've watched both movies a few times a piece but still getting the same dialogue and no 3rd movie in shop.
We can see only the first movie (and same dialogue) with all choice !

In the CG, the three movies are here and all the "scenes" with Christina too
Either there is a bug, or we missed something.

I also tried to add the second and third movies in my inventory, no effect.

M'aiq

Donor
Mar 23, 2017

Maybe breakfast with Bill and Christine on Sunday? Or you have no money?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Maybe breakfast with Bill and Christine on Sunday? Or you have no money?
Yeah I have had breakfast with them and it says that the conversation is not interesting to MC and I have plenty of money.

Maybe you misunderstood? I already got the first 2 movies, just trying to figure out how to get the 3rd.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes