rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Well I've been reading on the Patreon page and it seems no one has been able to complete the cinema scene with Christina not to mention the sleeping scene with her.

I don't get this, everything else triggered fairly easy but now nothing

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
Well I've been reading on the Patreon page and it seems no one has been able to complete the cinema scene with Christina not to mention the sleeping scene with her.

I don't get this, everything else triggered fairly easy but now nothing
adn cristina bedroom event :D

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I think the bedroom scene will come after you complete the cinema scenes, pretty sure you have to go to the pool on Friday night when she comes home and if her glass is empty then I assume she will ask you to refill and then you can use the sleeping pills but like I said, I think you have to complete the cinema first.

Change Log for 4.1:

ChangeLOG:
1. Fixed a bug in the English version at which the movie with Christina was repeated in the cinema.

So I guess we have to wait till someone post the 4.1 version to finish the cinema scene

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I'm going to wait to play these game ... Anyone have a idea when are we going to have the first sex scene ( not jerk off and peekin, real sex scene ) ?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Okay if you change language to Russian and then go to the cinema, after starting the movie which will be lez then you can change back to English if you wish.

The pic count for the movie to touch Christina is 16, 5, 15, I may be off by one for the 1st star but pretty sure that was it.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
Okay if you change language to Russian and then go to the cinema, after starting the movie which will be lez then you can change back to English if you wish.

The pic count for the movie to touch Christina is 16, 5, 15, I may be off by one for the 1st star but pretty sure that was it.
the door is lock. How to enter?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm it seems the last event with Elena is not yet complete if you look at the relation standings and her events.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or there is more to it?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes