Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I compiled some information that I found in this thread
1) Elena Bath
2) Christina cinema
3) Elena Balcony

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 05/02/2018 23:15 : some change in the PDF file
Edit : walkthrough by , 05/02/2018

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Whenever I try to do an action while the girl is studying one of the options keep disappearing. How do I fix this?

Otep73

Mar 4, 2018
just started playing the game today and after the 3rd day when the MC goes to sleep its just a black screen, i click on the mouse and hit spacebar but it is still a black screen. is this a known issue and if so is there a fix for it?

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Complete walkthrough from beg to 4.0? Anyone? i seem to missed something back in 3.0. What's the furthest event in kitchen scene with elena. Mine was seeing her panty

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
@Papy.ion6984 Christina is watching ice age in the cinema how do I get the scenes you descibred
It's on Saturday/Sunday night at 00:00.
You will see a yellow bubble nearly her (Picture under)
Christina - Cinema.jpg
After spying Bill and Elena in Cinema (Elena BJ scene).
And after a dialogue with her during a breakfast, alone with her (on Friday or Saturday ?).
And after buying the Erotic Film.
(But I'm not sure off all this trigger!)

Reactions: Hammel312

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I'm going to wait to play these game ... Anyone have a idea when are we going to have the first sex scene ( not jerk off and peekin, real sex scene ) ?
After reading the last 10 pages and tried a previous version, i'm still confused. I understood this, please tell me if i'm correct, so:
-the MC is a creep who jerk on drugged girls by using sleeping pills
-You can massage somes and while you are still fully clothes, you pull out your dick and jerk off on her backs
-heavy grind for stats
-no sex, no seduction, just lust and peeping tom actions

That's it?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes