Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Right click -> Edit -> go down to <eventDoughterCinemaStar>0</eventDoughterCinemaStar> and replace the 0

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
It's on Saturday/Sunday night at 00:00.
You will see a yellow bubble nearly her (Picture under)

After spying Bill and Elena in Cinema (Elena BJ scene).
And after a dialogue with her during a breakfast, alone with her (on Friday or Saturday ?).
And after buying the Erotic Film.

I don't see any yellow bubble and I can't get erotic film after doing cinema and breakfast

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys i play the game with intro after day3. when i go to sleep it happens nothing i can just go to options and back but the screen remains black. when i try to skipp the intro the game crashes compleetly. did any one of you had the same problems? and how to fix this? i like it so faar. i just find it better when there more options left to work more

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys i play the game with intro after day3. when i go to sleep it happens nothing i can just go to options and back but the screen remains black. when i try to skipp the intro the game crashes compleetly. did any one of you had the same problems? and how to fix this? i like it so faar. i just find it better when there more options left to work more
now i klick fast forward to go fast as possible to the end of day 3. again just background musik and black screen i can move the coursor but nothing happen. i think untill now that im the only one with this porblem. i try to start the game with admin rights and see if this change anythink

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes