jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you cum on elena when giving her a massage? it seems to never end. nevermind it ended.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You have to find out what she does in the theatre to find a use for the pills. You need to hide in the theatre one week then use the pills on the wine next time.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how do you hide in the theater? how do you blackmail christina,and how do you show her adult videos?

KingKongFFM

May 5, 2018
I have Problems with this explanation

Film 1 (i think its the Movie with the Blond BJ Woman) but what is the Star 1 and count 5 images when the yellow circle appear (which circle ? the only one I see is at the beginning "the Sofa sitdown Circle"

Friday 10:00 Christina talks always the same

and

Sunday Christina talks nothing

LOOK AND REPEAT
first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again
buy a film in the shop
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre
Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I am sure this has been asked before, but I don't really understand the answers.

I have used the cheat in the beginning. Now I seem to have problems to trigger the second conversation with christina that gives me the option to buy a film and screen it with her at 0:00 on Sunday night. Am I missing somthing?

I have hidden and watched Bill get a bj in the theater and the next day talked to christina about it. what now?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I found one bug in the scene on the balcony with Elena ! I cant continue the scene when the Hero
mastrubiruet on Elena's ass ! Button " ACT NOW " is active , but after 3000 times you press on it nothing happens !

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I found one bug in the scene on the balcony with Elena ! I cant continue the scene when the Hero
mastrubiruet on Elena's ass ! Button " ACT NOW " is active , but after 3000 times you press on it nothing happens !
there's a little transparent splooge button on top of the cameras. click around there, it's hard to see.

BarbaraCartland

Dec 12, 2017
This game looks so nice but is terrible to play. Events are so hard to trigger and even when sympathy and relation are very high with both Elena and Christina the interaction doesn't change. I give up! First class time waster!

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes