Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
Hi guys, i am sure this has been covered before but i cannot find it so i will ask again, how to increase LR with the girls because i maxed out at 9 points on both mother and daughter

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Look at some posts above or search for it. Your ID pic look similar to
lol u r right we have the same pic :)
ill change that later

this one?

kryptus

Dec 15, 2017
did everything like in the walkthrough but i am not able to get the movie. talked with bill on sunday and elena sunday, talket to elena on friday, did it on the next friday again and i cant see it in the shop. do i have to do something else?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I wish I didn't delete the game other day because now I miss the morning music. Anybody know the song? It's been sticking in my head for days. When I did look at the files the other songs had artist but this one didn't. If somebody can upload it that has the game unpacked. I would appreciate it.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Hmmm I wish I didn't delete the game other day because now I miss the morning music. Anybody know the song? It's been sticking in my head for days. When I did look at the files the other songs had artist but this one didn't. If somebody can upload it that has the game unpacked. I would appreciate it.
You miss the horny sounds? XD

Reactions: Almighty
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes