at433

Oct 20, 2017
How did you get to pour her a glass of wine? She always tells me to turn around and we will talk tomorow.
you have to complete all cinema events with her first. saturday night movies, get 3 stars on each movie, guide to correct choices you can find in this thread.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
Why can't I touch Elenas boob after massaging her in the bathroom or undress her in the theatre? I changed lust to 100 but still can't go any further :(
I can't even touch anything else that daughters leg while in her room.

Which lines do I have to change in the Save file to go further?

Asghar007

Jun 1, 2017
Hey How did you triggers that. I talk with daughter at Friday breakfast and wait for her week and talk again. but conversation keep repeating again and again.
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again
buy a film in the shop
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre

Reactions: AlbericEtzel

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again
buy a film in the shop
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre
Yeah, did that breakfast talk. After week i talk with her, but nothing triggers new conversation between us.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I cant get the last one
It's when you molest her in her bedroom, after the pool scene (Saturday - 01:00 - hall) and you add the sleeping pill in is glass.
Look the walkthrough, part "SWEET DREAMS :

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
how do you save I cant find it the option disappears in the game, the entire game goes black sometimes after sleeping and the music just goes on a loop also sometimes the cinema turns blurry.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Gotta admit I am a bit frustrated. As a lot of other folks, I am stuck on Christine and the movies. She never goes past repeating herself on Friday mornings. Kinda wondering if leveling her too far breaks the event. Oh well, will stop for now and hope they either give people a clue what to do or fix the issue if its a bug.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Gotta admit I am a bit frustrated. As a lot of other folks, I am stuck on Christine and the movies. She never goes past repeating herself on Friday mornings. Kinda wondering if leveling her too far breaks the event. Oh well, will stop for now and hope they either give people a clue what to do or fix the issue if its a bug.
yep, same for me,Christine is still pure, although Ellen path is very nice when you are not kissing her in the bathroom goodnight scene :)

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Wow... He used a whole bottle of sleeping pills! With that amount, even if it can't kill her, the dosage would be enough for him to do anything without waking her, even with just few sip of the wine...

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
What's the difference between Win-v4.1 and Mac-chapter2?
BTW,can anyone upload the Win version to the Workupload? Others are too slow,PLEASE.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes