D

Deleted member 9433

when you massage the boss wive and convice her to be her masseur for today why is there the other masseur in her room when i wait in massage room i got kicked out ?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
So i begin a new game and now I cannot activate the event where I was supposed to help christina to write her essay ... How do I trigger it?

edit:welll... fk I just put this eventDoughterLeaningHome with value 1

Haithaie

Feb 19, 2018
Can only play through the first 3 days (the unable-to-save part) and the game crash. It also crashes when I choose skip Intro. Any help please? (I also attache the error log)

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
how do you use the sleeping pill? someone said you can put sleeping pill at 14:00 but didn't say where and when. :(

HurricaneShippu

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys, I've had this happen a few times but the game closes as soon as I try to open it on my mac. Kinda curious what the problem might be and if there are any workarounds or a place I should be directed to for the answer, I'm obviously pretty new to this kinda stuff. Cheers

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
how to level up LUST? i gain 1lust per scene but i have no idea why i cant even use some "scenes with 10 lust)

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
why i cant put sleeping pill in wine?
its
Tuesday - 14:00, have it in inventory but still dont work

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
o first i need to hide in theatre in tuesday to triger next part, after that in 14 i can put pill in wine

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes