Andytangko

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to trigger the scenes in Christina's bedroom?
I already finished the cinema scenes, thank you!

at433

Oct 20, 2017
friday night after that at 01am you can chat by the pool, pour her a glass of wine.

about bedroom scene dunno, i go there after that but she's just sleeping as usual, nothing new that looks clickable.
how to get that last part?

edit: repeat again next week with pills in wine

liquid_schwartz

Mar 2, 2018
Are there, somehow, different system reqs for the intro than the rest of the game? Intro plays fine, but every time I go to sleep on night 3 or try to skip intro game becomes unresponsive.

-tried on different PC, works fine

Reactions: Neo Espada

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
Im trying to make the character more lustful but the bar isn't going down. Spying isn't making it go down.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Im trying to make the character more lustful but the bar isn't going down. Spying isn't making it go down.
You want the bar to go up (to Right). Red is Lust, blue is chastity. More red showing...lustier; more blue showing...chaste.

De$tiny

Aug 3, 2017
I have Compressed the game if anyone interested in it.
From 2.1 GB to 1.35 GB.
For Windows Only
Version - Alpha 41
Here is the link.
It is in Self Extracting Setup Format.
P.S. After Extracting Game is Still 2.7 GB hence no Quality is lost from Compression.

Reactions: bobbo69

moonwalker

May 26, 2017
still cant saving this game. When i click save, it says ''game saved'' but in the save page there is empty save slots.

CANT SAVING :(( Anyone has this bug or error, or just me, my computer ?

btw : im not trying save at day 1-2-3. Not in intro. After intro(skip intro) still cant saving ?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes