rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Too
still cant saving this game. When i click save, it says ''game saved'' but in the save page there is empty save slots.

CANT SAVING :(( Anyone has this bug or error, or just me, my computer ?

btw : im not trying save at day 1-2-3. Not in intro. After intro(skip intro) still cant saving ?
Too bad.. you can downloading it again so you can try save savining your saving.

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Too
still cant saving this game. When i click save, it says ''game saved'' but in the save page there is empty save slots.

CANT SAVING :(( Anyone has this bug or error, or just me, my computer ?

btw : im not trying save at day 1-2-3. Not in intro. After intro(skip intro) still cant saving ?
Too bad.. you can downloading it again so you can try save saving your saving.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get the good boss event, Elena always votes against it even though I've got over 1000 Relation and Sympathy as well, I really don't get it. :( She keeps saying: I don't want his presence, help please.

Reactions: don1736
D

Deleted member 9433

hey out there. I'm looking the 1. movie it says i can touch her at a "special moment" when do i have to touch her? every time i do she refuces ?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I can't get the good boss event, Elena always votes against it even though I've got over 1000 Relation and Sympathy as well, I really don't get it. :( She keeps saying: I don't want his presence, help please.
that part of the game is not in it .....need to wait till next update or when ever the dev adds the end to it

Reactions: bobbo69
D

Deleted member 9433

does someone have a guide for the movie parts with dauther ? i'm at the first one but i only get 1 star

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes