azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
Hey! Are we close to a complete version? Just to now if I dowload the game now or if it's better to wait couple of weeks.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
LOOK AND REPEAT on lesbo video first star is working on 16 but when i try second start 5 is not working

Prnadicted

Mar 27, 2018
friday night after that at 01am you can chat by the pool, pour her a glass of wine.

about bedroom scene dunno, i go there after that but she's just sleeping as usual, nothing new that looks clickable.
how to get that last part?

edit: repeat again next week with pills in wine
How did you get to pour her a glass of wine? She always tells me to turn around and we will talk tomorow.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
This new version changed a lot to another grinding game... thanks the cheats... and to another teasing game.. seems like.. kinda meh at this point :FeelsBadMan:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Here is my verdict of the Game So far "Approx 5 hours game play, Mostly Grinding!" I have managed to Do the Cinema Hide sequence, & The massage Sequence With No cheats used! Both the above events Are Sexual assaults (not a big Fan) on the mother As only Mark is the only one gets any enjoyment! {Content 2 out of 10} A Quick feel of the daughters Boob and leg Whilst training, try anything more than that & it's Astalavista Baby.. :) So Please Super Alex, Give us some sex stoved females who Want to be fondled & Groped ETC: as i feel a bit Dirty! & not in a good way!!

Lucky Mark? Yeah, Lucky he ain't In prison for Date Rape :)

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes