UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Entirely my opinion! 100% correct. Also with Chris. In the gym or in her room. and in the night scene.
Or he makes Lucky Mark 2. but then wait again for 1 year on sex scenes :LOL:
This is the last update but for me the game start :(
So much potential (threesomesss, harem, etc...)
I want to fuck all the girls in all the rooms !

So just one sex scene for all girls :( (and probably nothing for Zari, Jess and the psy)
Please Superalex, don't stop this game, why not a little update sometimes, without animations. Like DMD 2 updates for your new game and 1 update for Lucky Mark.

Reactions: Firecracker001

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
How can i Complete second illegal work for Bill
Where to start is
Technically there is not a "2nd" illegal work. It's just a continuation of the hack. It's just a way of motivating you to do it again because you need it for something else to happen, usually with Elena.

mahyar

Aug 8, 2017
Technically there is not a "2nd" illegal work. It's just a continuation of the hack. It's just a way of motivating you to do it again because you need it for something else to happen, usually with Elena.
How to get a job again from Bill
Because Bill does not work for me

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
Kind of funny how I usually see game requests of always wanting butt-sex, but with this game it's turned around with people begging for vag-sex, haha. Personally I'm with the latter on this, was never a fan of the Hershey highway, IRL or games.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Kind of funny how I usually see game requests of always wanting butt-sex, but with this game it's turned around with people begging for vag-sex, haha. Personally I'm with the latter on this, was never a fan of the Hershey highway, IRL or games.
But is it understandable right? if you donate $ 10 every month. are you at 120 dollars a year. Lots of money for just a game. I think people can expect that too. vag sex is the most normal thing in the world. What anal is not. That is a specific property. It took Alex almost a year to get a BJ. He should have stated that he almost only wants anal sex. Maybe his next game is a gay game :D

Reactions: Rythan25

Dujind

Nov 2, 2017
But is it understandable right? if you donate $ 10 every month. are you at 120 dollars a year. Lots of money for just a game. I think people can expect that too. vag sex is the most normal thing in the world. What anal is not. That is a specific property. It took Alex almost a year to get a BJ. He should have stated that he almost only wants anal sex. Maybe his next game is a gay game :D
>But is it understandable right? if you donate $ 10 every month
No, it's not))
People donate author.... do you remember what is "donation"?
Alex is an author and he can do in his projects whatever he wants. And you blame him for what? For the difference between your view on that game and his view? It's your problem, dude. People donate author not for release their fantasies in game. They donate to support author and to get the final product.

P.S. You can create your own game and add in it any scene you want.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
nope, honestly the fans deserve better. some of us sat through complete reworks as patreons. they deserve more than one proper sex scene in the final version of the game. i can understand being tired of the project and feeling a need to move on because of all the techniques and new things you've learned along the way to make the next game better, but i'll find it hard to be a patreon again if this is what is to be expected of his projects. just end it properly, the game pretty much just started heating up.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Update will take a further 4 days however could be longer if he chooses to add more content he is currently debating adding another 2 scenes.
I don't mind.. i would wait one more month and add more content for an awesome ending..

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
>But is it understandable right? if you donate $ 10 every month
No, it's not))
People donate author.... do you remember what is "donation"?
Alex is an author and he can do in his projects whatever he wants. And you blame him for what? For the difference between your view on that game and his view? It's your problem, dude. People donate author not for release their fantasies in game. They donate to support author and to get the final product.

P.S. You can create your own game and add in it any scene you want.

I see a new one who has no knowledge.
Patreon is the site where developers beg for money. to finance a project or his life. and not more or less. I want to see you, if you pay $ 300. and not even the developer are worth a few pictures.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Y.. well I'm happy to take/hear/read any constructive suggetions, feedback, critics or anything else..
Playing in DAZ for 2 weeks only.. started from 0.. anyway.. that's not the point..

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Y.. well I'm happy to take/hear/read any constructive suggetions, feedback, critics or anything else..
Playing in DAZ for 2 weeks only.. started from 0.. anyway.. that's not the point..
And how is the work going on with your comic book, which you mentioned earlier? Very interesting...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
And how is the work going on with your comic book, which you mentioned earlier? Very interesting...
Kinda well.. this week I didn't did much because the lack of time, don't really have the time to render a full scene and on my free time I had some fun with Dee(DMD).. but from next week I m coming back to the gloryhole/gym room. Half it's finished until Elena joins the "party"

Reactions: Serj 07
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes