Dujind

Nov 2, 2017
...Patreon is the site where developers beg for money... and not more or less.
I want to see you, if you pay $ 300. and not even the developer are worth a few pictures.
Yes. It is crowdfunding.
And if you're disapointed in project, you just stop donating. That's all. Nobody makes you donate.

About "not enough sex scenes" You haven't contract with author, according to which he has to add more anal/vaginal/oral etc. He add to the game what he wants. And all your words are subjective, they're not objective. And because of that all phrases, like "not enoug", "not worth", "deserve better" are irrelevant.

UPD
Yes, I agree, that in comparison with others games, where MC can fuck everything what has holes, LM has less scenes. And maybe author should add something more (to expand relations with Jess, for example). But I understand, that author owes me nothing. And I say "maybe", "should", but not "must".

Last edited:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Yes. It is crowdfunding.
And if you're disapointed in project, you just stop donating. That's all. Nobody makes you donate.

About "not enough sex scenes" You haven't contract with author, according to which he has to add more anal/vaginal/oral etc. He add to the game what he wants. And all your words are subjective, they're not objective. And because of that all phrases, like "not enoug", "not worth", "deserve better" are irrelevant.

UPD
Yes, I agree, that in comparison with others games, where MC can fuck everything what has holes, LM has less scenes. And maybe author should add something more (to expand relations with Jess, for example). But I understand, that author owes me nothing. And I say "maybe", "should", but not "must".
This view of things is probably correct. But now we come to the point. With the "MUST" you are right. If the developer, in the description, Classic says. Then he has to do that too. Then it becomes a MUST. That's even a kind of contract. Classic is vaginal sex, that's life. 80% of women do not like anal sex. So this can not be a classic lol. The women make that out of love to their partners. Rarely do they like it themselves. That should already be aware of a man. But ok that's not our topic now.
Everything in the description is written by the developer. Does he have to implement, otherwise he may not specify it. It can not all be done in an update. Especially for brand new games. I have zero understanding that we are supporters. Always accept everything. Are developers higher than us? The developers are begging for money on Patreon. We help the developer. But if something does not like you can not demand? You can only pay the money? If your attitude is Patreon's system. Can you see how stupid humanity has become or not? I do not mean that to you personally, but that's not how it works.

Reactions: Dujind

Ripper96

Aug 10, 2017
Actually should be today or tommorow, However as previously stated could take longer if he chooses to add the other scenes he has thought of. Yesterday coding was done and final images being rendered. Howver he said that before then had to add more
ty mate...hope he'll make it

Dujind

Nov 2, 2017
We help the developer. But if something does not like you can not demand? You can only pay the money?
Formaly yes. It's the main idea of crowdfunding. You give the money to author and you don't influence on him.

I have zero understanding that we are supporters.
Mmm, it depends on what do you understand under that term. If you understand it as just giving the money and creating project and updates by author - everything is normal)) And in my oppinion it's really normal. Yes, also there is such thing, as "amount of content" but let's not go into details.
But if you understand support as realization your own wishes/dreams in a project which is supported by you... in my oppinion this is not crowdfunding this is creating your own game. Idk how to explain it by another way))

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can you actually fuck anyone yet? this is the equivalent to the old days of "Big Brother" with endless updates of handjobs and nothing else...

I just did the whole Zari arc and all you can do is lick her pussy, nothing with your sister but a handjob and so far I haven't reached anything with Christine even though she's naked in the shower so... yeah! more muffdiving! and Elena gave me a handjob in the shower for dismantling her husbands' illegal plans :-/ :-/

Is there actual sex yet? is it planned in the foreseeable future?

mahyar

Aug 8, 2017
thanks
I had another question
I want to go to the following steps, but when I go to Elena at that hour I can not talk about Chris

-----
Sunday at 12:00 (I think it works any other time when she's alone there.. anyway!) talk with Elena about Christina.
She'll tell you to come back on Wednesday at 14:00 when she's sunbathing and no one is going to be at home.
So yeah, go there on Wednesday and click Talk not Come Up
(Make a separate save here, not repeatable)
Go to your sister room at 23:00 until you get the option to take the photo, it's random, it took a few tries for me.
Make the photo and Fuck her mouth if you want (d'oh)..
Speak with Elena again in the living room
You should make separate save here if you want to play the event later on
(Make another separate save here, not repeatable)
Saturday at 14:00 go and talk whit Elena and Chris in her balcony.

Reactions: Ziltoid

mahyar

Aug 8, 2017
thanks
I had another question
I want to go to the following steps, but when I go to Elena at that hour I can not talk about Chris

-----
Sunday at 12:00 (I think it works any other time when she's alone there.. anyway!) talk with Elena about Christina.
She'll tell you to come back on Wednesday at 14:00 when she's sunbathing and no one is going to be at home.
So yeah, go there on Wednesday and click Talk not Come Up
(Make a separate save here, not repeatable)
Go to your sister room at 23:00 until you get the option to take the photo, it's random, it took a few tries for me.
Make the photo and Fuck her mouth if you want (d'oh)..
Speak with Elena again in the living room
You should make separate save here if you want to play the event later on
(Make another separate save here, not repeatable)
Saturday at 14:00 go and talk whit Elena and Chris in her balcony.
I want what Bill gave me about hacking the photos

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Can you actually fuck anyone yet? this is the equivalent to the old days of "Big Brother" with endless updates of handjobs and nothing else...

I just did the whole Zari arc and all you can do is lick her pussy, nothing with your sister but a handjob and so far I haven't reached anything with Christine even though she's naked in the shower so... yeah! more muffdiving! and Elena gave me a handjob in the shower for dismantling her husbands' illegal plans :-/ :-/

Is there actual sex yet? is it planned in the foreseeable future?
yes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

HI!

Render is completed, build is made, game is tested.
It remains to add an English translation. But my translator for his personal reasons delay it until Tuesday, which means the release will be on Tuesday.

I could do the translation myself (from google translate) to try to speed up the release date, but in these two days I think it better to me to do a couple of additional animations.

I hope this does not hurt you much.

abbawe

Jul 14, 2019
View attachment 345635

HI!

Render is completed, build is made, game is tested.
It remains to add an English translation. But my translator for his personal reasons delay it until Tuesday, which means the release will be on Tuesday.

I could do the translation myself (from google translate) to try to speed up the release date, but in these two days I think it better to me to do a couple of additional animations.

I hope this does not hurt you much.
I knew it. they are gonna get married

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes