Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, slow down cowboy. I never ever pushed any dev to rush his work (I'm a supporter of a game called Star Citizen, and the phrase "when it's ready" became a motto/a running gag). Indeed, some poeple are pushing far too much when they love a project, and that's an issue. Crowdfunding is a thing... thinking that, because you payed, you have all the rights on the dev is something else... and something bad. What I anted to say (and I agree I wasn't clear with that), it's that if a dev decides to stop a game, it's for a reason. And as a customer (well... I go through F95 'cause I don't have enough to support a dev, so... am I really a customer ?), I deeply respect every decision a dev makes on his project. I do not have the right to criticize that.
Sorry that was not an attack on you merely your statement about his vision and why his vision is never truly his own. Appologies for any offence caused.

Reactions: JJadams

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Was just a joke mate..chill down, removed the post from here.. don't wanna annoy the anti NTR crowd :LOL: :LOL:
Haha happens alot. Wish Alex would not have scrapped the annie bill storyline or the bill zari planned story line. I'm not a huge fan of ntr unlike my wife. However would have been funny to see the reaction of the fans if annie or Zara got raped by bill. Especially if he had added the planned annie bill slave arc.
Edit: also surely as it's her dad that's incest not ntr? I liked it shame you had to delete it before I could save it and send to my wife.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hey CulayTL I love your animations can you share whit me or pm me?

I dont know if you have some for The Tyrant that would be really great.

Sorry my English not my best.

Cheers.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't seem to be able to get the Katarina trip to her place, I talk to Bill alone on Sunday in his room, and plan the whole trip and he suggest that I use his Rover, then I talk to Chris and agree, then when I wake up in the morning at 8:00 am, Annie is in my room cleaning it, what did I miss???

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Not gonna quote anyone but it seems this subject it's on fire..

I don't know, I'm supporting a few devs but I don't feel I have the right to make a request even if i'm 50$/month pledge or 1$ or whatever.. it was my choice to support him or donate the money, he/they/she didn't asked for it, they never mentioned it nothing like "support me and you ll get triple ass penetration scenes or a telenovela with loads of tears and no sex at all"
Yeah.. indeed there's place for a lot more in LM but I'm not upset on him, yet.. didn't played the last update so dunno but still, it is his choice, gonna respect it, it's his game, it's my choice to play the game or not and to support him or not.
It's fucking easy for me.. it's like black and white.. you like it good for you, you don't like good for you again, there are many other games where you may find with better content or whatever you're looking for.

The translation for "to donate / donation" in my country it sounds like: to give goods to someone whitout asking anything back or without expecting any favours back.
When I'm having a taxi fare yeah i'm not gonna tip him and i'll ask him to dunno drive with closed eyes and I'll give 100$ tip.. of course not.. If it is an enjoyable trip I'm gonna tip the driver.. same for restaurants, homeless, church, charity or wherever you donate, tip, give money for free.
If the homeless will go and buy booze and drugs with my money it's up to him.. I don't care, I know it's wrong, he knows that too but I can't force him, it's not up to me.. the only thing I can do it's to not give him money anymore aka stop the pledge on patreon.

Back to LM and Super Alex, not gonna shout any shit words why he didn't added more sex scenes, no proper 3somes (still hoping for one in the last update), I'm still enjoying his game and his story at the moment, still gonna support him and oh well.. cheers for the game and for his work. Hope next one will be 10x times better lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozygator

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haha happens alot. Wish Alex would not have scrapped the annie bill storyline or the bill zari planned story line. I'm not a huge fan of ntr unlike my wife. However would have been funny to see the reaction of the fans if annie or Zara got raped by bill. Especially if he had added the planned annie bill slave arc.
Edit: also surely as it's her dad that's incest not ntr? I liked it shame you had to delete it before I could save it and send to my wife.
Hey CulayTL I love your animations can you share whit me or pm me?

I dont know if you have some for The Tyrant that would be really great.

Sorry my English not my best.

Cheers.
I think you can still call it NTR.. if it's incest or not.. she's MC's girlfriend at the end.. does it matter who she fucks with?
You can still find them here https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-fanart-assets-thread.24635/

Annie Bill.. say thanks for the fucking pussies patreons..a message for them would be: fuck off and hide under a rock.. don't like it don't buy it! but apparently it's not that easy... they have to moan of course, and cry, and go to their mommys, mommy will say she'll not give him the credit card anymore.. he ll cry even more...
Was it too much? Yeah.. back to reality, Bill and Annie or any other girl would make the game a bit more spicy I think, shame he didn't added more content on that side... but oh well.. maybe in the next one.

And sry no content from me for The Tyrant.. maybe one day but not now. I like only the mother from that game and that's all.

Last edited:

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I can't seem to be able to get the Katarina trip to her place, I talk to Bill alone on Sunday in his room, and plan the whole trip and he suggest that I use his Rover, then I talk to Chris and agree, then when I wake up in the morning at 8:00 am, Annie is in my room cleaning it, what did I miss???
go back and only talk bill dont talk chris and go to sleep it's trigger event auto. it's work for me

Gin555

Mar 18, 2019
u what i need to do i pay sister money to go but she still dint aried in 22 he just say to wait his sister to talk i go oer week but she still dint go help

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How long does it usually take for google drives quota to reset? Usually I can just import it to my drive and dl from there but no such luck this time.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes