Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 345635

HI!

Render is completed, build is made, game is tested.
It remains to add an English translation. But my translator for his personal reasons delay it until Tuesday, which means the release will be on Tuesday.

I could do the translation myself (from google translate) to try to speed up the release date, but in these two days I think it better to me to do a couple of additional animations.

I hope this does not hurt you much.
Wish he would just do what has been suggested and delay until start of next month. Would rather it take longer and the game feel less rushed

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
That will be his best move.
I am slightly glad that he spent an extra 4 days fixing all the bugs us supporters found and sent him. Should hopefully fix some of the trigger bugs. Our main concern as supporters and the reason so many have stated they will drop support after lucky mark is done is that he will get a rep as just another dev doing a half assed rushed job. If he does not want to listen to his supporters and continue the game the least he could do is limit the damage by taking extra time with the final update and adding as much to it as possible so it does not feel rushed. He lost supporters as a result of annie as many felt it jumped from 10 to 100 way too quickly. Alex is a rather strange dev as many have offered help and support to him. People have offered to teach him how to compress images with minimum quality loss, they have offered to pay for a couple months access to render servers so he can produce more content and alot have offered to provide coding support or help. However dispite supporters offering this for free he has turned it down.
I just really hope he does the game justice with this final update or atleast comes back to it later and finishes it properly. We are not even sure what content he has added all we know is what content he wanted added to the game before he decided to abandon it. Its a shame really all issues he has faced could be easily solved, ntr could be optional that would shut up a good amount of supporters, He could have added all the dark content he wanted rape,sleep sex etc and just made it optional via a setting ingame and he could have reduced size by compressing it. Sadly he feels compression reduces quality too much and feels that the suporters have destroyed his vision for the game.
I suppose it's a case of the same old argument that gets thrown around on here alot what is patreon for and why do people support a dev.
In my opinion we support to A. Help the dev achieve his desired finished project. B. to answer polls should dev require guidance as to where to go to next and C. To finance the project
The lines however seem to get blurred , patreon is first and foremost crowdfunding so supporters should never try to influence a game unless its through polls. We support to get a finished game not derail the development. But honestly people seem to believe that because they are funding a project the dev should do what they want. Alex had a whole 3 weeks of non stop shit posting and temper tantrums after the whole ntr thing. A simple suggestion of make it optional may have worked instead people threatened to pull support they cried bitched and moaned. And i think alex like so many devs on patreon just got ground down by all the cry babies and entitled a holes believeing they should have a voice. Now as a result we will never see the devs true vision of the game. I just hope he actually listens to his decent supporters and that his next game is in his vision and not the fans. Pandering to the fans ends up in disaster.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Want commpressed version
Only person that can compress the game is the developer as its a unity game, he has stated he will never compress it due to fears about quality loss. So i would say the chances of this ever getting compressed are about as likely as me fucking maisie williams whilst being rimmed by emelia clarke

Reactions: premfrd123

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
His pictures are fantastic. You can not say anything. But his resolution is a bit exaggerated. These are just pictures and animations. It is not a 3D game where it becomes necessary. This only costs him a lot of time when creating the pictures. And we see the problem now. Often less is more. Here is the best example.

Reactions: Major Wanker

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Wish he would just do what has been suggested and delay until start of next month. Would rather it take longer and the game feel less rushed
+1
i hope we can fuck all secondary girls, Zari, Jess, the Psy...

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello!
Once again, I apologize for the delay.
All is ready. I'm already doing an archive and soon will upload the game to the mirrors.

ChangeLog 18.0:
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Text: 42,000 characters
Animations: 48 (854 images)

IffsCv

Apr 30, 2018
View attachment 346811

Hello!
Once again, I apologize for the delay.
All is ready. I'm already doing an archive and soon will upload the game to the mirrors.

ChangeLog 18.0:
1. Scene with Katerina
2. Scene with Christina
3. Scene with Elena
4. Scene with Zari

Text: 42,000 characters
Animations: 48 (854 images)
Sad that it already ends. I hoped to see more content with Jessica.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Sad that it already ends. I hoped to see more content with Jessica.
I disagree. There is not enough developpers that know when to stop a game, ending with a dying boring project. By finishing this game, SuperAlex can go forward and make something else that suits a new vision

Reactions: Kingvlad and mt1

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Please do not inbox me about links for the game it's being uploaded by Alex atm and he no longer creates secondary links in mega for his non Russian supporters. He uses yandex and unless Alex has had a stroke or suffered brain damage in last few days game wont be compressed as he Is against it. Upload will take a long time same as it did with v17 it's out when it's out. Spamming my inbox to get links that dont exist yet is just pointless. Also time in UK is 10.46 am patreon is blocked on this phone and just like the last release I wont be home until close to midnight. I know there are a few supporters here so hopefully you will get the update quickly if not will be midnight before I can send links to uploader and as with last release it will likely be tommorow before it's been downloaded and re uploaded here. Thanks to those of you that are understanding and patient. And to those that are not go suck off a tramp.

Reactions: mikie and Jayepex

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Please do not inbox me about links for the game it's being uploaded by Alex atm and he no longer creates secondary links in mega for his non Russian supporters. He uses yandex and unless Alex has had a stroke or suffered brain damage in last few days game wont be compressed as he Is against it. Upload will take a long time same as it did with v17 it's out when it's out. Spamming my inbox to get links that dont exist yet is just pointless. Also time in UK is 10.46 am patreon is blocked on this phone and just like the last release I wont be home until close to midnight. I know there are a few supporters here so hopefully you will get the update quickly if not will be midnight before I can send links to uploader and as with last release it will likely be tommorow before it's been downloaded and re uploaded here. Thanks to those of you that are understanding and patient. And to those that are not go suck off a tramp.
Ty for the information and dont worry we can wait 1 more day

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I disagree. There is not enough developpers that know when to stop a game, ending with a dying boring project. By finishing this game, SuperAlex can go forward and make something else that suits a new vision
Wrong lucky mark was just getting good did not need to end yet. As for new vision you are joking right? Supporters believe they can demand a dev do whatever they want. As a result Alex vision for this game died and he began hating it. All it will take is Alex to do something dark or add ntr to his new project and we will end right back up where we are now. A rushed half finished game called completed. And all because fans grind the dev down until he does what they want. Its bs supporting doesnt mean you get an input unless its through polls. You support to help the dev and see project finished. Not to interfere and destroy what was a decent fucking game. Sorry I'm ranting..... but I am fed up of supporters feeling all entitled and ruining decent games. My girlfriends amnesia is another example of games ended early due to self righteous supporters demanding that they get what they want. Mga was going great then the whole anti ntr crowd went mad, people hated the breast milk fetish and low and behold dev ended game sooner than he wanted to. Was coming to an end anyway but we could have had an extra 4 to 7 updates that would have wrapped it up nicely.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Wrong lucky mark was just getting good did not need to end yet. As for new vision you are joking right? Supporters believe they can demand a dev do whatever they want. As a result Alex vision for this game died and he began hating it. All it will take is Alex to do something dark or add ntr to his new project and we will end right back up where we are now. A rushed half finished game called completed. And all because fans grind the dev down until he does what they want. Its bs supporting doesnt mean you get an input unless its through polls. You support to help the dev and see project finished. Not to interfere and destroy what was a decent fucking game. Sorry I'm ranting..... but I am fed up of supporters feeling all entitled and ruining decent games. My girlfriends amnesia is another example of games ended early due to self righteous supporters demanding that they get what they want. Mga was going great then the whole anti ntr crowd went mad, people hated the breast milk fetish and low and behold dev ended game sooner than he wanted to. Was coming to an end anyway but we could have had an extra 4 to 7 updates that would have wrapped it up nicely.
Hey, slow down cowboy. I never ever pushed any dev to rush his work (I'm a supporter of a game called Star Citizen, and the phrase "when it's ready" became a motto/a running gag). Indeed, some poeple are pushing far too much when they love a project, and that's an issue. Crowdfunding is a thing... thinking that, because you payed, you have all the rights on the dev is something else... and something bad. What I anted to say (and I agree I wasn't clear with that), it's that if a dev decides to stop a game, it's for a reason. And as a customer (well... I go through F95 'cause I don't have enough to support a dev, so... am I really a customer ?), I deeply respect every decision a dev makes on his project. I do not have the right to criticize that.

Reactions: CulayTL
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes