3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
I was able to get past the tutorial, but now I'm running into the issue where combat will hang the game after I kill the last enemy, and then my companion attacks nothing. It doesn't give any error messages, just freezes and Windows gives a "Hey, your program froze, do you want to close it?" prompt.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
What is this error?

I was running 'listen to goblin' during 3 goblin challenge.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'questblock'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "system.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "story.rpyc", line 16173, in script
File "C:\Users\BobTekken\Downloads\Lucky Monster 0.10.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\BobTekken\Downloads\Lucky Monster 0.10.1\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'questblock'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Lucky Monster 0.10
Sun Apr 14 04:58:40 2024

Juliana

Jun 6, 2017
I was able to get past the tutorial, but now I'm running into the issue where combat will hang the game after I kill the last enemy, and then my companion attacks nothing. It doesn't give any error messages, just freezes and Windows gives a "Hey, your program froze, do you want to close it?" prompt.
Unfortunately that seems to be a common crash. Workaround is to avoid using multi-target attacks when they might finish off the last target (Throwing daggers for example)

FuckYouMate

Dec 11, 2023
I think i ever played or more like tried to play a game that crash or freezes or just does not work like this one my god...

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
Unfortunately that seems to be a common crash. Workaround is to avoid using multi-target attacks when they might finish off the last target (Throwing daggers for example)
At first I thought that was the issue, but it still happens even when I use single-target attacks. Sometimes the game just... ignores that everyone is dead and has the companion attack.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
So new version is buggy enough. Anyone got disgiuse for monastery?Cause I don't see a mechant who they say should have it?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck on the dwarves. I finished Nia's part and chose payment in blood with Mala. I took down all outposts except one near the *southern* mountain. I can't send my troops to deal with it (the option does not appear, pic rel). I checked other locations just in case, but it's nowhere else either. The only quests I see in the log are "finish Elisha's part" and "use troops to support duergars". Elisha tells me to fuck off and finish the quest, Mala tells me to fuck off and send troops. Help.

Nice story and overall game btw, though UI/UX rather clunky at this point.

View attachment 3502679
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, just finished the new update. If you're still stuck send me your save file in DM, I'll check it out (I saw this bug before, not sure if it was fixed or if it's carried, but better check it again)

As for the clunky UI/UX, let me know what specifically you think is bad, I'll see how it can be improved ;)

Reactions: zjc6666

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I am having a Ren`py crash every time I try to swap teammates, I have access to the city but I'd say since the quest that had me take Zana as a teammate, now I can't swap back not even to newer teammates.
Check if it still happen with the last version, else send me your save file in DM and I'll check it.

Reactions: Thespaceonly

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I'm having issues with the farm girl patreon quest. It's saying to gather the items, but it neither says the items nor whom to talk to to find out. I had initially thought it would be the same as the love potion quest, but I can't seem to make the modified potion.
What is the name of the side quest? If this is the "Farmer's wish" one, I think you have to find an "Ugly dog". Let me know if that's the right one.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I'm apparently either so lucky or so unlucky that the tutorial is literally impossible to finish.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2192, in <module>
NameError: name 'effectdata' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 467, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2071, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 3919, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2192, in script
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2192, in <module>
NameError: name 'effectdata' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Lucky Monster 0.10
Fri Apr 12 21:32:29 2024
I'll check that out, thanks for the report

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just found a softlock that happens when you use the throw dagger attack with zana in your party in a specific situation.

If you manage to defeat an enemy with the throw dagger attack, this will trigger zana auto attack even after the enemy death, leading to a softlock.
Checking it out, thanks!

Reactions: God_Batman

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just found out about this game, how long is the current content? I wanna know before playing it.
I would estimate from 6-10 hours, depending if you try to do everything or how much time you spend around, there's 79 sex scenes (10 are only in the full version, so 69... hehe)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
UPLOADING VERSION 0.10.2, it should fix those stupid bugs, so make sure you have the good version:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PRO MASTER69

lklio

Dec 8, 2021
I've reached the end, but there are some scenes that I haven't unlocked yet. Is there any cheat code to unlock the rest without having to replay the game?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes