3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
So new version is buggy enough. Anyone got disgiuse for monastery?Cause I don't see a mechant who they say should have it?
Bus should be fixed now (on 0.10.2). As for the merchant, it should be the traveling merchant (probably you should have met her at that point). But there's another way to get the incense, getting lucky while beating a certain enemy.

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
Bus should be fixed now (on 0.10.2). As for the merchant, it should be the traveling merchant (probably you should have met her at that point). But there's another way to get the incense, getting lucky while beating a certain enemy.
Yeah there was merchant white cat,before getting into vampire.But not now. Certain enemy is fire mage or oni?I can`t beat them beacause of another bug. File attached

Seeker7

Jul 13, 2022
And there were no notification that I got incense after fights,just de-facto found about it from vamire girl.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
LuckyMonster-0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jul 1, 2022
is there supposed to be another path to go back to the west side? you cant normally go back because of the zombie horde so i have tried doing battle in moutain and nothing happend.What am i supposed to do here? I cant do anything right now. Screenshot (1346).png

Zbork

Feb 4, 2018
Like others, having the issue that shift-o doesn't open the console even when activated in console file. Is this done on purpose (if so, how do we get around it?) or an error somewhere?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
What does that even mean? I have been pressing and looking at the map and everywhere to get anything for a long time but i got none. I really cant find it.
you have to go underground to find another path (more to the north), then you can search around.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
What does that even mean? I have been pressing and looking at the map and everywhere to get anything for a long time but i got none. I really cant find it.
Agreed - as visting the neighbouring spots shows nothing.
But wondering if there may be bug as I am myself also facing issue that after the initial meet with the werewolf girl where she indicates to task her brothers (and werewolves then show up in allies), revisiting all locations I never see her again meaning I can't task the werewolves although I can get them feeding and breeding. Suspect a bug

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes