3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 21, 2023
Hi, I'm stuck on the dwarves. I finished Nia's part and chose payment in blood with Mala. I took down all outposts except one near the *southern* mountain. I can't send my troops to deal with it (the option does not appear, pic rel). I checked other locations just in case, but it's nowhere else either. The only quests I see in the log are "finish Elisha's part" and "use troops to support duergars". Elisha tells me to fuck off and finish the quest, Mala tells me to fuck off and send troops. Help.

Nice story and overall game btw, though UI/UX rather clunky at this point.

lucky.png

Thespaceonly

Oct 23, 2021
I am having a Ren`py crash every time I try to swap teammates, I have access to the city but I'd say since the quest that had me take Zana as a teammate, now I can't swap back not even to newer teammates.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
I'm having issues with the farm girl patreon quest. It's saying to gather the items, but it neither says the items nor whom to talk to to find out. I had initially thought it would be the same as the love potion quest, but I can't seem to make the modified potion.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just released the new update:

Investigation at the monastery! This one focus more on the investigation aspect (you don't have to fight all the time after all)

What's new:

-New main story

-2 Side quests

-Button to get dialogues when checking the scenes in the gallery

-Zana research system in Library (to get more information on some game aspect), this section will help you understand some gameplay more in details. It will be updated every time I realize some information is not clear, so make sure you check it if you tell yourself: 'How the f* this is working'. You can also suggest stuff to add in the comments ;)

Let us know in the comments if you find any bugs!

You can find the desktop version here:

And the online version here:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I will try to check the reported bugs by this weekend, if you commented something don't worry I'll check it out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Etherial

Jun 20, 2018
I'm apparently either so lucky or so unlucky that the tutorial is literally impossible to finish.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2192, in <module>
NameError: name 'effectdata' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 467, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2071, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 3919, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 2192, in script
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\Program Files\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/battle.rpy", line 2192, in <module>
NameError: name 'effectdata' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Lucky Monster 0.10
Fri Apr 12 21:32:29 2024

Reactions: The void club

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
I have this type of mistake - is it common?

up. it's same mistake as in #597

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "battle.rpyc", line 450, in script call
  File "battle.rpyc", line 5743, in script
  File "C:\Games\LuckyMonster-0.10-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Lucky Monster 0.10
Sat Apr 13 17:09:55 2024

Last edited:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Just found a softlock that happens when you use the throw dagger attack with zana in your party in a specific situation.

If you manage to defeat an enemy with the throw dagger attack, this will trigger zana auto attack even after the enemy death, leading to a softlock.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Just released the new update:

Investigation at the monastery! This one focus more on the investigation aspect (you don't have to fight all the time after all)

What's new:

-New main story

-2 Side quests

-Button to get dialogues when checking the scenes in the gallery

-Zana research system in Library (to get more information on some game aspect), this section will help you understand some gameplay more in details. It will be updated every time I realize some information is not clear, so make sure you check it if you tell yourself: 'How the f* this is working'. You can also suggest stuff to add in the comments ;)

Let us know in the comments if you find any bugs!

You can find the desktop version here:

And the online version here:

Not sure if bug but under 10 (tried both my patreon and this version just in case) the werewolf girl after allowing for her brothers disappears and does not reappear after initial - after several sleeps nothing appears.

Also see no mode to search for clues for new path despite clicking everywhere.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes