• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Garrusss

Dec 3, 2022
The game is made very crookedly, constant lags, freezes (especially while traveling around the map) otherwise interesting, but due to the above reasons it becomes impossible to play half the game

Garrusss

Dec 3, 2022
can anyone share the save file after about Nya's quests? my save broke and it became impossible to play normally

Hundog333

May 4, 2024
how to unlock the scenes in the gallery if I dont get it, and I passed without being able to unlock it?
Is there any code, if so how to use it?

Nulo000

Feb 23, 2023
Você teve alguma interação com a senhora DG antes do posto avançado desaparecer?

Resumindo, a missão dos duergar pode ser feita de maneiras diferentes (pode ser complicada, então percebi que pode causar problemas), então ou você manipula os duergars antes de encontrá-los, para destruir algum posto avançado e então você terá que falar com eles ou você pode simplesmente conhecê-los diretamente. Então, ao falar com a garota, ela se oferecerá para atacar o posto avançado com a ajuda de suas tropas (então você terá que posicionar sua tropa em um posto avançado e depois falar com ela) ou você pode deixá-los fazer todo o trabalho, mas você tem que pagar a ela o que ela pediu. (no final o resultado de como você lida com eles impedirá a rebelião ou fará com que ela aconteça, então você terá que caçar a garota DG)

Deixe-me saber qual foi o seu caso, vou dar uma olhada e ver se há algum bug aí. Eu tive que consertar algumas coisas lá, já que algumas partes nem estavam começando, então provavelmente pode haver um bug aí.
[/CITAR]
Where are the outposts? I have already sent my troops to every possible location

CrackedPirate

Dec 26, 2023
How to get the blacksmith. i tried entering the cave in the steps given by him then since i failed i tried entering the cave in completely opposite steps but i just keep failing

OmeCoatl054

May 9, 2024
So how do you trigger enough dialogue to get the option of killing clerics for clothes for Zana? Cuz I only have three 3 initial dialog ues options to talk about the obey challenge.

forumguy12345

May 10, 2024
I have two questions:

1. I can't transform back into the goblin form, how do I do that?

2. the game crashes when I talk to Zana in the Village Library.

I get a " While running game code: file "game/pagemenu.rpy", line 1022 in <module> \ TypeError: 'int' objectis not subscriptable. I'm running version 0.10-pc of the game.

Is anyone else getting this bug in the game? Can I get help with this?

Also is the library how I transform back into a goblin?

forumguy12345

May 10, 2024
I have two questions:

1. I can't transform back into the goblin form, how do I do that?

2. the game crashes when I talk to Zana in the Village Library.

I get a " While running game code: file "game/pagemenu.rpy", line 1022 in <module> \ TypeError: 'int' objectis not subscriptable. I'm running version 0.10-pc of the game.

Is anyone else getting this bug in the game? Can I get help with this?

Also is the library how I transform back into a goblin?
I was able to figure out my question to number 1. There was an interaction that I completely missed...
Although I'm still crashing when talking to Zana in the library.

forumguy12345

May 10, 2024
I have both location of the willowisp and jar. How do I catch the willowisp? Do I need to equip the jar in attacks? I don't see it has an attack.

Jul 1, 2022
Game was updated with many bug fixs: fast travel on map, bug over night, zombies blocking way back to first map, enemy doing no dmg, and others.

Can you post the file on other site like mega? it seems to not work for me. So other alternate site would be nice.

Deman6912

May 15, 2024
I am getting stuck in a forever loop after making a deal with the dwarfs in the southern mountains. When i try to visit the crypt or the drugels, I get stuck in an infinite loop and am unable to travel to another place. I think the system gave it off as some kind of index error (tried to pop out of an empty list)

Elderjouse625

Mar 29, 2020
I do have some good news to share with you, my stuck friend, I was able to solve the puzzle. The lefts and rights were meant to be inverted and after doing it a couple of more times, this is in fact the path you are supposed to take:

Left
Center
Right
Center
Left
Right
Right
Left
Right
I figured that I might as well do a repost of this for those that may or may not still be confused by the dwarven blacksmith puzzle

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes