3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
After doing the deal with the dwarf in the mines, I wait for 4 days until the plan gets some results but all I see in the quest log is "audio/battletheme.mp3". No idea how to proceed from here?!?!?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
After doing the deal with the dwarf in the mines, I wait for 4 days until the plan gets some results but all I see in the quest log is "audio/battletheme.mp3". No idea how to proceed from here?!?!?
I'll check it out, the questlog as a bug for sure, but if you wait, did it continue after? (you can visit the mine I think to get the result)

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Quick question since i couldn't find this info based on the op, screenshot, or the tags:

Is our mc goblin gonna be the only penis in game? or is there gonna be the typical goblin gangrape and all that kind of stuff

ReaderM

Dec 17, 2019
I can't figure out the goblin riddle thing with Zana, or the Dwarf's directions in the mines, any hints?

yucca123

May 12, 2021
I have a couple of issues with the new update:
- i feel really underpowered for the enemy knight troops, they really hinder my movement and i die to them 90% of the time.
- i can’t for the life of me figure out the goblin riddle with Zana on the south mountain
- i still haven’t found a way to find gold
- there is one dwarf settlement left at the top of the map (between the north mountain cave and the orc settlement), and I can’t find out how to let my troops attack it

Reactions: Onlyflames

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I have a couple of issues with the new update:
- i feel really underpowered for the enemy knight troops, they really hinder my movement and i die to them 90% of the time.
- i can’t for the life of me figure out the goblin riddle with Zana on the south mountain
- i still haven’t found a way to find gold
- there is one dwarf settlement left at the top of the map (between the north mountain cave and the orc settlement), and I can’t find out how to let my troops attack it
The troops are to be frighted with your allied groups (The idea is that you use an army agaisnt an "army". You can try to beat them but it's not the easiest way (Of course we'll work on the allies balancing, we want to use them more and more in the future)

For Zana, you have to find 2 ingredients, but you might still need to unlock some places before you can progress, the riddle is something you have to do with the words (but it's not so easy)

Gold should be found on dwarves (not all the time) but there's also another way to find a lot of it, but there's many different paths that might not be available if you do something in a different way.

You'll have to complete the Nia's story part before doing that part.

We'll try to polish thoses issues if they come back often, the goal is not to make the game too hard for player but we need feedback for balancing it. Thanks for letting us know, hopefully those pointers will help (I also dont want to give the straight answer to all problems, else there would be no point in developing the game)

Last edited:

relykv1

Sep 6, 2021
The troops are to be frighted with your allied groups (The idea is that you use an army agaisnt an "army". You can try to beat them but it's not the easiest way (Of course we'll work on the allies balancing, we want to use them more and more in the future)

For Zana, you have to find 2 ingredients, but you might still need to unlock some places before you can progress, the riddle is something you have to do with the words (but it's not so easy)

Gold should be found on dwarves (not all the time) but there's also another way to find a lot of it, but there's many different paths that might not be available if you do something in a different way.

You'll have to complete the Aia's story part before doing that part.

We'll try to polish thoses issues if they come back often, the goal is not to make the game too hard for player but we need feedback for balancing it. Thanks for letting us know, hopefully those pointers will help (I also dont want to give the straight answer to all problems, else there would be no point in developing the game)
please help mine says finnish elishas part and i cant attack a dwarf outpost at the bottom of the map where is aia??

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
please help mine says finnish elishas part and i cant attack a dwarf outpost at the bottom of the map where is aia??
Sorry it was a typo, it's 'Nia's side of the main quest' The human girl around town. So until her part is not done, you won't be able to continue Elisha's plan (and if it's already done, then there,s really a problem haha, since you should be able to target the outpost on top.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
For the riddle, there is a blue flower in the mountain caves (northern ones) which you need, and the green blood I can't recall, I think I got it from a Lamia, but those 2 are all you need.

123456ball

Nov 26, 2020
For the riddle, there is a blue flower in the mountain caves (northern ones) which you need, and the green blood I can't recall, I think I got it from a Lamia, but those 2 are all you need.
I don't find anything in the northern mountain caves

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
This might be a sneaky one haha, you might want to read "carefully" what the goblin tells you before you go through the tunnels
An input on this: I am sure many players like myself don't play with sound on so it was really quite non-obvious (although on re-reading, I eventually turned on sound and then it was clear enough. Sans sound it was utterly baffling.

Think generally there's a weak point on game, which is overall very decent, these non-obvious factors which could be better signaled inside of the game.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes