3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Update 0.4 was just release! you ca find it here:

desktop:

Web:

If you have any problems or find any bugs let us know! We'll try to fix them as soon as possible ;)

View attachment 2752372
Is it possible for you to add option of capturing girls for your cells, if you defeat them with the love potion is in effect?

Edit. Also pregnancy content would be quite nice later on :love:

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
ah yes, another goblin protagonist game with mostly human and elf girls. Don't we have enough of those?

I swear some ya'll are salty just because I said games rarely have goblins included with sexy anthro women. :geek:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Cannot complete Love Potion or the companion sidequests? Why isn't there a guide or is this just a bug ridden mess that will never get fixed? What does it mean to take Zana on "daily tasks" cause I've killed 100+ creatures in every available zone. Quest tracking is pointless and explains nothing so either fix it or don't even have it. Can't get mushroom heads?!? Killed 400 mushrooms in every zone they appear what is wrong with this development????

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
So overall im surprised at some of the improvements to the game mostly to

Dialogue now isnt just a couple sentences that just simply describe the scene whilst it could use more work it is decent and definitely much better than before so a +

Theres sooo much more content than there was before which is a 1 as after hours of grinding atleast youve got something to look forward to rather than not having anything in a couple miles of an area, so another +

I dont know if a wrong version was updated but it came along with cheats which actually made me quite happy as the game reset for me and i didnt had nearly enough time nor will to go through the slog again and this option actually made it quite easier to catch up to where i was before, meaning it is a nice option for returning peeps whose saves are lost or simply dont work because the game changed some systems and now theyre gone, soooo another +, that is if its going to stay

The story is also getting overall much more interesting though im still wondering if we can go back to being a goblin which was said to be true as if youre an orc you cant use the potions whatsoever sadly enough but still good to see the game growing and get more lore so another +

Ability to order troops i.e wolves, goblins, gnolls, etc. to get you materials or increase safety to pass through a map without getting ambushed, so another smaller +

Anyways now its to the still prevailing issues or new

The grinding is still a piece of hard fucking mountain to go through and would most likely put off peeps as i mentioned previously especially with how long it takes to do things by going back and forth somewhat mitigated by the + health you receive every now and then + zana improvements that actually make fights way more easier to a degree where i didnt worry about the hobgoblin fight which is nice to see, and most importantly theres some content to get rewarded for unfortunately still to a degree not worth it due to the small enough time frame of the scene and dialogue but atleast theres something, so thats a neutral +-

Its annoying to try and complete any quests especially the slime one, where they do not spawn even after i clicked the damn look for a fight button multiple times, i wasted about 15 minutes of clicking the same button only to not have them spawn at all so it needs an improvement in the boost during quests or just make if a quest is active for a particular mob that it spawns them until quest is complete, this could also be available for scenes i.e if you miss some it will continue to be more prevalent than others, so a - here as it wastes sooo much time

Really annoying is also the quests or rather jobs for the goblins and whatnot when you task them with finding the mayors hole or finding paths or even building in the village as it doesnt specify a timedate so you need to just sleep over and over and it really isnt nice not knowing when things are going to be done. Another part that is very much annoying the quest log does not offer any tips, of where you can get certain things especially if youre returning and already saw the quests so you skip past them, nor x/x remaining but hey atleast theres a general idea about the mission but its still a - to the game

Recommendations

So the game is still relatively new theres decent content but what could be improved upon to bring greater experience?

The first is that all girls look mostly the same minus the height and clothing but the faces? theyre the exact same with small changes and having more variety would be quite welcome by alot of people myself included but considering how drawing takes a shitload of time learning how to do more variety of faces, body structures etc. to perfectly fit with them is going to take alot of time buuut it will be an overall improvement both for the person in question and game as a whole as theres more variety to go around

A building or just a button where you can order your army to various places + special quests could also house a new girl that deals with these tasks of communications and task management to make it simpler and faster to organize stuff and no need to waste time clicking through the map like a flipping pyromaniac goes through his stock of flammables.

The last recommendations brings me to another one and that is QUICK TRAVEEEEEEEL aka instead of pressing map and clicking on the spot you want to go to and repeating this x amount of times until you arrived on the spot, you now instead open map click to a place you want to travel and it just goes through the sequence of the points connecting to it before you arrive there saving alot of time plus your hand from a carpal tunnel doing it over and over

Theres a distinct lack of auto combat / auto farm, not counting the army ability to forage, when youve got decent health and want to get some stuff without having to get a carpal tunnel and a half. Which also brings me to another thing as the game still does not have shortcuts for choosing enemies as you need to manually click them one by one, including the last enemy, which is very much carpal tunnel inducing and not really much fun can be derived from said carpal tunnel except SPAAAAAAAIN

There could be a building where certain girls youve put the love potion on could be housed and give quests but also repeat scenes and get new ones, whilst you could see them roam around the map doing their stuff for example the farm girls being on the farm planting,watering, taking care of, harvesting and then you come around for a nice tumble in the wheat or wherever.
This could aaaaaaalso make tying it to various places like the pleasure dungeon where different things could be tried out i.e positions + some fetishes that some people may have myself included be it maledom or femdom. Also this could double as a normal gallery for peeps

Improvement to the dialogue especially still in the sex scenes but overall as i already wrote there was a very nice improvement to it so for the person who did those a big + to you my DOOD.. or DOODETTE but theres still space to improve on so looking forward to more of said improvement from you

Anyways thats all i could think of atleast for now its quite the nice thing to see such improvement in such a short time but as always theres more to improve on so i wish the dev and their peeps alot of rest for a good health so they can focus on this game!

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
So overall im surprised at some of the improvements to the game mostly to

Dialogue now isnt just a couple sentences that just simply describe the scene whilst it could use more work it is decent and definitely much better than before so a +

Theres sooo much more content than there was before which is a 1 as after hours of grinding atleast youve got something to look forward to rather than not having anything in a couple miles of an area, so another +

I dont know if a wrong version was updated but it came along with cheats which actually made me quite happy as the game reset for me and i didnt had nearly enough time nor will to go through the slog again and this option actually made it quite easier to catch up to where i was before, meaning it is a nice option for returning peeps whose saves are lost or simply dont work because the game changed some systems and now theyre gone, soooo another +, that is if its going to stay

The story is also getting overall much more interesting though im still wondering if we can go back to being a goblin which was said to be true as if youre an orc you cant use the potions whatsoever sadly enough but still good to see the game growing and get more lore so another +

Ability to order troops i.e wolves, goblins, gnolls, etc. to get you materials or increase safety to pass through a map without getting ambushed, so another smaller +

Anyways now its to the still prevailing issues or new

The grinding is still a piece of hard fucking mountain to go through and would most likely put off peeps as i mentioned previously especially with how long it takes to do things by going back and forth somewhat mitigated by the + health you receive every now and then + zana improvements that actually make fights way more easier to a degree where i didnt worry about the hobgoblin fight which is nice to see, and most importantly theres some content to get rewarded for unfortunately still to a degree not worth it due to the small enough time frame of the scene and dialogue but atleast theres something, so thats a neutral +-

Its annoying to try and complete any quests especially the slime one, where they do not spawn even after i clicked the damn look for a fight button multiple times, i wasted about 15 minutes of clicking the same button only to not have them spawn at all so it needs an improvement in the boost during quests or just make if a quest is active for a particular mob that it spawns them until quest is complete, this could also be available for scenes i.e if you miss some it will continue to be more prevalent than others, so a - here as it wastes sooo much time

Really annoying is also the quests or rather jobs for the goblins and whatnot when you task them with finding the mayors hole or finding paths or even building in the village as it doesnt specify a timedate so you need to just sleep over and over and it really isnt nice not knowing when things are going to be done. Another part that is very much annoying the quest log does not offer any tips, of where you can get certain things especially if youre returning and already saw the quests so you skip past them, nor x/x remaining but hey atleast theres a general idea about the mission but its still a - to the game

Recommendations

So the game is still relatively new theres decent content but what could be improved upon to bring greater experience?

The first is that all girls look mostly the same minus the height and clothing but the faces? theyre the exact same with small changes and having more variety would be quite welcome by alot of people myself included but considering how drawing takes a shitload of time learning how to do more variety of faces, body structures etc. to perfectly fit with them is going to take alot of time buuut it will be an overall improvement both for the person in question and game as a whole as theres more variety to go around

A building or just a button where you can order your army to various places + special quests could also house a new girl that deals with these tasks of communications and task management to make it simpler and faster to organize stuff and no need to waste time clicking through the map like a flipping pyromaniac goes through his stock of flammables.

The last recommendations brings me to another one and that is QUICK TRAVEEEEEEEL aka instead of pressing map and clicking on the spot you want to go to and repeating this x amount of times until you arrived on the spot, you now instead open map click to a place you want to travel and it just goes through the sequence of the points connecting to it before you arrive there saving alot of time plus your hand from a carpal tunnel doing it over and over

Theres a distinct lack of auto combat / auto farm, not counting the army ability to forage, when youve got decent health and want to get some stuff without having to get a carpal tunnel and a half. Which also brings me to another thing as the game still does not have shortcuts for choosing enemies as you need to manually click them one by one, including the last enemy, which is very much carpal tunnel inducing and not really much fun can be derived from said carpal tunnel except SPAAAAAAAIN

There could be a building where certain girls youve put the love potion on could be housed and give quests but also repeat scenes and get new ones, whilst you could see them roam around the map doing their stuff for example the farm girls being on the farm planting,watering, taking care of, harvesting and then you come around for a nice tumble in the wheat or wherever.
This could aaaaaaalso make tying it to various places like the pleasure dungeon where different things could be tried out i.e positions + some fetishes that some people may have myself included be it maledom or femdom. Also this could double as a normal gallery for peeps

Improvement to the dialogue especially still in the sex scenes but overall as i already wrote there was a very nice improvement to it so for the person who did those a big + to you my DOOD.. or DOODETTE but theres still space to improve on so looking forward to more of said improvement from you

Anyways thats all i could think of atleast for now its quite the nice thing to see such improvement in such a short time but as always theres more to improve on so i wish the dev and their peeps alot of rest for a good health so they can focus on this game!
Hey! Thanks for the complete review again! It's a good way to know what could be improved. Of course a lot of stuff is also a lack of time haha (the quick travel is already in my mind, just have to make it without bugging everything. )

If you have Discord, you can contact me (username: void_club). It could be good to have your input on some stuff since you've been giving exhaustive review on it a couple of time ;)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How to get these 2 scenes??
First one could be skipped if you took wrong path, it's connected with the second quest from the orcs (watching the road)
Second one won't be available if the gallery is unlocked with the code (else it would always repeat in the game) but it's connected with Leona's troops.

We're working on figuring a way to replay scenes that were missed, but it's not there yet.

yucca123

May 12, 2021
The void club after bombing the farm my quest log says to go report to the orc captain in the throne room. However he isn’t there, only the love potion goblin is there. What am i doing wrong? I’m on V0.4.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The void club after bombing the farm my quest log says to go report to the orc captain in the throne room. However he isn’t there, only the love potion goblin is there. What am i doing wrong? I’m on V0.4.
Are you able to finish the potion quest? (the orc should appear after, bad priority of appearance, I'll change it)

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
First one could be skipped if you took wrong path, it's connected with the second quest from the orcs (watching the road)
Second one won't be available if the gallery is unlocked with the code (else it would always repeat in the game) but it's connected with Leona's troops.

We're working on figuring a way to replay scenes that were missed, but it's not there yet.
So what exactly do I do to get the second Idril scene?
And what do I do with Leona's troops exactly?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
So what exactly do I do to get the second Idril scene?
And what do I do with Leona's troops exactly?
If my memory is good, for the Idril scene you have to assign an ally in the first watching position and then watch the other path with her.

As for Leona, you have to use the female guards, to guard the town, long enough until they fight off enough thieves.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes