3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i get to disasemble the dryad bark so i can get the recepie to make more??
can we get more lust potions in the current version??

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Do you have a timeline for when we will be able to? And will we be able to avoif the scenes as a goblin?
At the end of the new part, you already have some changes. And no, since it's in the main story, you would have to go through the scenes (I guess you can skip them if it's really a problem)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
how do i get to disasemble the dryad bark so i can get the recepie to make more??
can we get more lust potions in the current version??
in the crafting menu, you have a dissemble option. And yes, you can craft more potions as you need

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
as others have pointed out, first thing that came to mind of "reincarnated as goblin, captures and fucks women" was re:monster. definitely for the people here.

art looks great and gameplay interesting, will keep an eye out for when it has a reasonable amount of content.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
as others have pointed out, first thing that came to mind of "reincarnated as goblin, captures and fucks women" was re:monster. definitely for the people here.

art looks great and gameplay interesting, will keep an eye out for when it has a reasonable amount of content.
I totally didn't know this manga existed until the game release haha but now I can see we're not the only one thinking about it. To be honest, my first inspiration come from Overlord, so I was thinking of "the process to becoming an Overlord". And the first humanoid monster in fantasy game is usually a goblin.

But it is not intended to be a goblin game, we just need to progress in the story.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
For some reason the scenes aren't animated like the pics in the thread or is it just me?
do you play on web version? There's still limitation from Renpy on that side (the animation is playing but must stop for text). We'll add an option to play with the speed after dialogue in the next update.

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
I'm glad that they returned to the game, but it seems that the version that is in Mega lacks some of the pictures, which causes black screens and visual bugs.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I'm glad that they returned to the game, but it seems that the version that is in Mega lacks some of the pictures, which causes black screens and visual bugs.
you have to be a patreon at $3 level to get the full version of the game. that will get you the missing visuals and seems like quests.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The latest version will always be tin the link below, we try to fix the bugs when reported but of course we don't want to annoy F95 staff every time.

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
I see people simply saying the use the crafting menu for the bark but there isnt even a crafting menu button at all. I already talked to the dryad and got one bark but literally am unable to even disassemble it. HELP?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I see people simply saying the use the crafting menu for the bark but there isnt even a crafting menu button at all. I already talked to the dryad and got one bark but literally am unable to even disassemble it. HELP?
there are a number of quests that need to be done for tinker to be able to disassemble the bark to get you the recepie to make more, after you can make them you will need3 in hand and see the dryad again to continue the questline.

ZetaDoc

Oct 4, 2022
Is there a pattern for the Cave maze when you're trying to track down the thieves? Because no matter what I try I can't make it through.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a pattern for the Cave maze when you're trying to track down the thieves? Because no matter what I try I can't make it through.
you need to read the message for each choice you can make, if it says something like you took a wrong way, scroll back and try a different path, it is also random where to go each time you try.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
There's actually a way to find the good path, not randomly, using your own ears ;) (I'll have to check for the web version, someone reported that it might not work properly, but on desktop it should be working)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes