3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Am I the only one thats getting blocked after beating the Gob Boss by "Only available in the full patreon version"?
Am I missing something or can you just not progress?
this is not supposed to happen, that's weird... Which version did you download? (which link) or are you playing online?

Biljett

Apr 15, 2023
Hello there! Im having a weird bug here. When i get to a scene, ren'py tells me that the png of that scene (slave/etc...) was not found, so text appears but the scene doesn't play. Any solutions?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hello there! Im having a weird bug here. When i get to a scene, ren'py tells me that the png of that scene (slave/etc...) was not found, so text appears but the scene doesn't play. Any solutions?
Hi! On which platform (pc or web)/version (0.1 or 0.2) are you playing on?

Biljett

Apr 15, 2023
Hi! On which platform (pc or web)/version (0.1 or 0.2) are you playing on?
Hi! Im playing on PC. Version 0.2 . I started playing on web version and i exported my saves though. I tried erasing all the files and installing the game again (in case that the saves from the web were corrupted or something) but the saves still there after all. It seems to happen in every scene btw.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Hi! Im playing on PC. Version 0.2 . I started playing on web version and i exported my saves though. I tried erasing all the files and installing the game again (in case that the saves from the web were corrupted or something) but the saves still there after all. It seems to happen in every scene btw.
I see, since renpy web version doesnt support .webm yet, the online version use .png (like a gif) and the pc version use video. But in your case, the save was started on web, so it's looking for the .png files (which are not in the pc version to reduce size)

Didn't expect that to happen haha but I'll add a fix to switch it if you use online save. We'll upload a new version of 0.2 with some fixes soon (in the next days) so you can try it, else starting a new game on PC would fix the issue.

Reactions: Biljett

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Been playing an 0.1 version on android, love the art and did enjoy the game though the grind was extreme and heavy in rng, can see this being really good as long as some balancing is done, did get some errors which would stop me changing active ally until I exit game and reload.

Looking forward to seeing where its at in future updates.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Another public update, for 0.3!

In this one, apart from the story, we tried to reduce the resources grind with a foraging system (where you can send allies to pick resources for you). We also added a safety system to reduce the random encounter while moving around the map. We hope it will make the game more fluid, we're listening to comments to improve what we can so feel free to write down what you think could change or make the game better.

We still want to adapt the battle system in some way so we didn't change much on that side ( we still added a bonus on HP in between parts), but it will come, it just take time since we're a small team, but we saw a lot of new support so it's really helping us!

Online version:

Desktop version:

Reactions: Glitterspunk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyMonster-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon25687

Jan 14, 2023
Another public update, for 0.3!

In this one, apart from the story, we tried to reduce the resources grind with a foraging system (where you can send allies to pick resources for you). We also added a safety system to reduce the random encounter while moving around the map. We hope it will make the game more fluid, we're listening to comments to improve what we can so feel free to write down what you think could change or make the game better.

We still want to adapt the battle system in some way so we didn't change much on that side ( we still added a bonus on HP in between parts), but it will come, it just take time since we're a small team, but we saw a lot of new support so it's really helping us!

Online version:

Desktop version:
Found a bug you may be interested in. After I get the cleric clothes for Zana with both wolves and goblins foraging, the game crashes after the scene. Im on the web version and here is the error message:
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9448, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'RevertableList' and 'int'
The game exited unexpectedly.
More information may be available in the browser console or contained in the log.

Reactions: The void club

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Why is it every time a game lets you play a monster MC it is always a demon, goblin, or vampire. It would be interesting to try a different creature like: werewolf (not a gay furry kind but more of a classic monster version), centaur, minotaur, chimera, etc. Still interested in this game though.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea this game looks very interesting and has a lot of great potential. I like its unorthodox approach and the female art looks really good. It would definitely be cool to get your own little group of goblin supporters who you can arm with weapons and such and the goblins can go from hiding in caves and being not much of a threat to becoming a huge goblin army starting their own harems hahaha. Anyway good job on the game so far and I look forward to seeing more. Hopefully some of the female characters have more useful skills then the goblin researcher does lol.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Found a bug you may be interested in. After I get the cleric clothes for Zana with both wolves and goblins foraging, the game crashes after the scene. Im on the web version and here is the error message:
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9448, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'RevertableList' and 'int'
The game exited unexpectedly.
More information may be available in the browser console or contained in the log.
Thanks! I'll check it out.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Why is it every time a game lets you play a monster MC it is always a demon, goblin, or vampire. It would be interesting to try a different creature like: werewolf (not a gay furry kind but more of a classic monster version), centaur, minotaur, chimera, etc. Still interested in this game though.
We're getting there, the story starts as a goblin, but we planned something bigger ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Yea this game looks very interesting and has a lot of great potential. I like its unorthodox approach and the female art looks really good. It would definitely be cool to get your own little group of goblin supporters who you can arm with weapons and such and the goblins can go from hiding in caves and being not much of a threat to becoming a huge goblin army starting their own harems hahaha. Anyway good job on the game so far and I look forward to seeing more. Hopefully some of the female characters have more useful skills then the goblin researcher does lol.
That's also in the plans, now you can have your team mate forage but we're thinking about maybe equipping them with crafted stuff, so you can send them in different regions to fight for you.

And the teammates will be reworked, we want to work on that in the next updates, maybe focusing more on a dynamic between the cards. But it's really hard to balance everything haha so it takes some time.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so finaly the "something" better was evolution like re:monster or more like body swaping like dungeon master or just a mater of getting better condition for the mc ?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes