3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

isaaco21

Sep 27, 2022
playing rn and i need to say: please fix the battle UI, the fact that we can give status effects to enemies yet not have any indicative of it is annoying even more so when i have a foot set on my ctrl key to skip the battle text lest i get carpal tunnel, also with the love potion mission, i think i have it bugged, i used it on a priestess yet the gobbo still says i haven't used, should i wait or something? other thing i'd like to see here is a mission log, if this game gets long enough not having it WILL be detrimental, also please add a notification or something on characters that have a mission for ya, i've been sitting on zana's missions for a while now...

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Thanks for the constructive critic, it's really appreciated, there's a lot of thing we wish to improve and getting nice feedback gives us a good idea of where we could put the energy. For now we plan to release a part 2 and 3 to continue the story and introduce the basic mechanics, we'll also gather all the comments and points to improve and then start working on that.

Some things will only improve with trainings and time (programming and animations, it's mainly hobbies, so we're learning as we go haha) but I see a lot of points you brought that can be done easily (keyboard play, teammate support, etc.), so we'll try to work on that!

Thanks again.
Ill be back once update hits

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
My kind of art! Wish we got more games with this style animated on here. Will be watching this when theres more than like, 20 minutes of content lol.

Qifon

Oct 16, 2018
normally i google save editor when i play grindy games from here and increase my damage so i dont have to stay too long but seeing this one anyone know the thing that i need to change to increase damage?

Dec 17, 2020
normally i google save editor when i play grindy games from here and increase my damage so i dont have to stay too long but seeing this one anyone know the thing that i need to change to increase damage?
Upgrade you attacks is what I did, dunno if thats the way

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Is there a patreon version around somewhere to try?
Because got the cleric at the lake with her quest, but can't do that apparently.
Also used the potion on a cleric in the woods, had my way. But when i talk to the goblin who made the potion it still says it should use the potion??

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
it is just me or there is a bug after you got the love potion atk and use it you git bugged and cant finish thr quest from the throne

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
it is just me or there is a bug after you got the love potion atk and use it you git bugged and cant finish thr quest from the throne
it is a bug, but you don't miss anything from that, as long as you got the scene and the potion (it will come back later) the bug will be fixed in the next version, just to make him disappear.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
any console commands known for leather or iron items to upgrade the cards?
Or how to unlock patreon content, cause the cleric quest sounds amazing. But overall i wouldn't consider becoming a patreon just yet

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
We just released the public version of 0.2 yesterday! Improved a lot of stuff base on comments and moved forward with the story with a full new chapter!

p2-1.png
p2-2.png

Reactions: Valronn

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
can u change how to access the guest log or something because every time I close the quest log and close the menu I have to return to main menu and reload save otherwise it will restart the kobold quest. I did that quest 3 times before I started going to main menu.

Reactions: The void club
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes