3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I wanted to evolve, not soul change. Well, in the next version we will be able to have access to the weapons of the orcs?. Because with the new giant body the little goblin daggers would be useless.

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
It is currently not possible to transfer saves. At the moment with the confirmation "are you sure of the source of this file" the menu glitches and the save eventually does not load.

P.S. By the way, the repeated animation of sex with the prisoner is also not played, only the text on the background of the original picture and the final picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rugerrell6

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
What did I miss, can anyone tell me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. The first i find, the scene spying of Indril, but the second i no imagine where.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
i love the art

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good game, but i would hope scenes had actually more than just one pic. Also quest log could be more clearer on how much you will need to gather things, for example dryad bark for that quest to help dryad. Also either add gallery or make all scenes repeatable easily The void club. Other than that i enjoyed the game so far.

Edit. Mega link is for older build and not the same as mediafire link, mediafire link actually has build that has more than just the pics, so that part of criticism can be ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bang From 600

Bang From 600

Jan 11, 2018
Good game, but i would hope scenes had actually more than just one pic. Also quest log could be more clearer on how much you will need to gather things, for example dryad bark for that quest to help dryad. Also either add gallery or make all scenes repeatable easily The void club. Other than that i enjoyed the game so far.

Edit. Mega link is for older build and not the same as mediafire link, mediafire link actually has build that has more than just the pics, so that part of criticism can be ignored.
Super agree , repeatable scene will make it far more enjoyable and I still didnt finish the bark quest xD

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
The repeatable scene option (gallery) is part of the full game on patreon (3$, it's not much and it help us add more content), but in the next update, we'll have a speed controller and a button so you decide when to end the scene ;)

And we'll try to add more details to the quest log, there's just too much to do between each update haha! But thanks for the support! Glad you enjoyed!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The repeatable scene option (gallery) is part of the full game on patreon (3$, it's not much and it help us add more content), but in the next update, we'll have a speed controller and a button so you decide when to end the scene ;)

And we'll try to add more details to the quest log, there's just too much to do between each update haha! But thanks for the support! Glad you enjoyed!
Another suggestion after having played through the content twice now, please either make monsters drop guaranteed resources when you fight them, or make it so that foraging parties can get more than just on resource type, even if the maximum gathered resource number is the same. Currently biggest time sink in game, and not in good way, is for you to grind resources to upgrade your cards or buy cards. For example to see all the love potion scenes it takes quite a long while to grind the resources due to potions being single use items.

Edit. Or if you don't want to do those changes, perhaps add merchant or some another way to convert excess resources to better ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: The void club

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
What's the mission? Cause I went through three save files already and no mission is triggering
It's only in paid version of the game. After certain point there's farm girl standing in the fields, but you can't speak to them unless you have the full version. Just like there's earlier goblin mission like that in front of the lair entrance.

Bingi_

Aug 29, 2021
Hi how are you supposed to capture girls. It feels like im stuck with no progress after beating the goblin boss.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Update 0.4 was just release! you ca find it here:

desktop:

Web:

If you have any problems or find any bugs let us know! We'll try to fix them as soon as possible ;)

up4.jpg

Reactions: laugh
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes