3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Monstro da Sorte [v0.5 Público]
inglês
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e espanhol + apk
+ (apk)(PT)(PT_BR)(ES)
programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.
português-br
jogo traduzido para PT BR e Espanhol + apk
+ (apk) (PT)(PT_BR)(ES)
programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
An input on this: I am sure many players like myself don't play with sound on so it was really quite non-obvious (although on re-reading, I eventually turned on sound and then it was clear enough. Sans sound it was utterly baffling.

Think generally there's a weak point on game, which is overall very decent, these non-obvious factors which could be better signaled inside of the game.
Yeah, sometime we try our luck on the puzzle parts, but it's hard to figure if it's too hard or not, since the people who get it are not writing that they got it in the comments (mainly the ones who are stuck are asking for help. And then lot of people do not even read and just try to go around randomly). But taking this into account, adding hints after couple of unseccesful tries or when talking again to a character linked tot he task to do could be good.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Gotta say, this game isn't very self explanatory or intuitive in its design. Keeps cycling to assign goblins to go out and I'm not seeing any way to progress other than somehow, sometimes, it gives the option to switch between orc and goblin.

Reloaded the game and I see that if I just click the forest without assigning goblins first, I don't get stuck in the loop. Users doing unexpected steps should be accounted for in the design though. Or to have those other options locked out until progressing to a point where they are ready to be used.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
I just started the game and it seems like the Luck points are bugged. I can apply them infinitly to my attacks without them decreasing. Is that intentional?

Also I capture village girls by mistake during the capture guard quest. Does that deadlock me?

Last edited:

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
how i get tinker to make or do stuff for quest talk to lady gave me bark saids use on spiders but go dark place fight spiders and dadas and wolfs wearing armor
i killed alot them go tinker nothing

now got head lady saying no more attacks at night only kidnap guard women goblin tells me get poison from spiders give tinker but click on tinker dont talk

got all places in green dots except farm with ladies cave pond woods dark woods hunters camp green dot

what i do next cant catch ladies because cant get tinker open

Last edited:

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I just started the game and it seems like the Luck points are bugged. I can apply them infinitly to my attacks without them decreasing. Is that intentional?

Also I capture village girls by mistake during the capture guard quest. Does that deadlock me?
Will check the luck points, could be a bug. As for the capturing of girl, it should only slow you down (resetting the counter, if my memory is good)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
how i get tinker to make or do stuff for quest talk to lady gave me bark saids use on spiders but go dark place fight spiders and dadas and wolfs wearing armor
i killed alot them go tinker nothing

now got head lady saying no more attacks at night only kidnap guard women goblin tells me get poison from spiders give tinker but click on tinker dont talk

got all places in green dots except farm with ladies cave pond woods dark woods hunters camp green dot

what i do next cant catch ladies because cant get tinker open
There should be two big round buttons in the same room as the tinker, do you see that?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
how do i get knoll camp out guy said north got cave in green hunter place in green how get knoll village out guy driving me nuts im not giving no food
ok, I found the problem, the dryad quest shouldn't start until you have the craft system available (so you have to continue the main quest. It will be fixed in the next version)

You need to capture the female guards, with the poison darts (crafted at the tinker) so you should do what he asked (probably kill spider and come back to him, and then wait 1 day)

As for the gnolls, you'll need the help of your guys

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
Will check the luck points, could be a bug. As for the capturing of girl, it should only slow you down (resetting the counter, if my memory is good)
Is there a way to check the variable for the guard girls, because I captured like 15 in a row and the quest still wont progress. Maybe the variable went into the negatives while I wasn't paying attention and capturing farm girls?

Romki

May 30, 2023
How to get the ''goo'', is it ghost parts? how do i get to make explosives? I manage to fly capturing the harpies but dont find a way to make explosives

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Is there a way to check the variable for the guard girls, because I captured like 15 in a row and the quest still wont progress. Maybe the variable went into the negatives while I wasn't paying attention and capturing farm girls?
You should need 3 guard girls and wait 5 days without capturing farmer girls. Then you should go to the forest path location (that might be skipped with the auto travel feature). If it doesnt work then there might be something wrong with the stats but that would be weird, I dont see how it could bug. let me know if this doesnt work

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How to get the ''goo'', is it ghost parts? how do i get to make explosives? I manage to fly capturing the harpies but dont find a way to make explosives
The tinker should have explained this part, goo from ghost, and beast hair (the oilier the better). Find the monsters who fit the description ad they should drop the items when you kill them

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
1 i made poison dart to capture guards use 1 on guard killed her nothing happen does that count as a captured yes or no

2 quest saids collect 3 dryads bark get recipe from tinker then go to dark forest with bark

tinker wont give me recipe what i need to do
you should "Kill " her while poisoned (if the effect is removed, it wont count)

You can disassemble weapons (in the craft tab) to get the recipe. then you'll be able to build more

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, sometime we try our luck on the puzzle parts, but it's hard to figure if it's too hard or not, since the people who get it are not writing that they got it in the comments (mainly the ones who are stuck are asking for help. And then lot of people do not even read and just try to go around randomly). But taking this into account, adding hints after couple of unseccesful tries or when talking again to a character linked tot he task to do could be good.
I think particularly relative to something like sound - which unless I am mistaken did not otherwise play a role before that point and so players who play w/o sound are going to be really baffled. Even on the first reading of the hint here, I looked for visual clues first. After a while it dawned on me maybe actual sound was in play and turned it back on (and have turned it off again, since normally I just don't really care for game sounds or play in places where don't necessarily want them....)

So attention to non-obvious ones - others may be slight variations on a name - I initially did not link up stash with storage (or whatever the variation was, so initially didn't have an idea to check the stash on initial play for that first item). Small items that may be unnecessary and unintended barriers (versus intended challenges)

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
You should need 3 guard girls and wait 5 days without capturing farmer girls. Then you should go to the forest path location (that might be skipped with the auto travel feature). If it doesnt work then there might be something wrong with the stats but that would be weird, I dont see how it could bug. let me know if this doesnt work
Thanks, the problem was that I never went to the forest path directly only the ranger camp. Maybe that should be added to the quest discription.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Observation, at least in latest version (0.5.3.1 public) for repairs with the Tinkerer, what displays in Icons as needed ingrediants for repair seem to only occasionally line up with what one actually needs in clicking to execute repair, and further something seems to be bugged in description as for some items one will get a description "need 0 of 0 part" or similar message which seems to suggest that wherever the text call is going, it's not pulling the right description, so one is left to guess at what's actually missing (one also gets used "x of 0 Part" [x being sometimes zero, sometimes a clear actual used number] from time to time). Possibly my install but suspect not, this certainly gets in the way of doing the resource farming in an effective way making it more tedious than need be.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
I got 3 quests need help on please

1 finish Elisha's part all dwarfs out post gone 1 out post duergars how I get to it

2 use your troops to support duegers in out post attack all dwarfs out post are gone what I need to do

3 zana is interested in your reproduction collect more capture girls how many need to catch been catching girls guard still cant get her quest done

if its a bug please fix it

question

how stop stupid bandits from taking women food from town

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
up6pro.jpg

We just released the early version of 0.6 on patreon:

Another update! Sorry for the lack of news, that was another long month with a lot of movement but we made it! It was an hard task since we're moving to the east on this one, meaning we had to add a new map and all the troubles with it. We also tried to lower the monster powers so they are not overkill but we also would like to improve the main character level up system so it scale up more easily, but this is probably be only in the next update.

So in this one, we added:

-new story part

-4 new side quest

-6 new locations

-1 new teammate

-8 new scenes

-1 new weapon

And hopefully, a lot of bugs were removed ;) Thanks to the players who reported them.

Public version should be available the first week of October!

Reactions: thedevilbank

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
View attachment 2939871

We just released the early version of 0.6 on patreon:

Another update! Sorry for the lack of news, that was another long month with a lot of movement but we made it! It was an hard task since we're moving to the east on this one, meaning we had to add a new map and all the troubles with it. We also tried to lower the monster powers so they are not overkill but we also would like to improve the main character level up system so it scale up more easily, but this is probably be only in the next update.

So in this one, we added:

-new story part

-4 new side quest

-6 new locations

-1 new teammate

-8 new scenes

-1 new weapon

And hopefully, a lot of bugs were removed ;) Thanks to the players who reported them.

Public version should be available the first week of October!
cool cant wait ty for update and news great game

whats right path on dumb dwarf quest saids go left right left left right center left center right

I keep hitting a wall

so did it back wards puts me back to dumb dwarf

what's the right way please

Reactions: Alkasal
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes