3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Elderjouse625

Mar 29, 2020
the MC doesn't share his girls with other goblins right?
there seems to be no tags that indicates such a thing but just wanna be sure
There is like only one exception in which this happens but for the most part, you're flying solo in regards to the girls that you get to fuck

Elderjouse625

Mar 29, 2020
are the few patreon only quest worth it?

The game is enjoyable thus far, but not animations aren't that incredible so far
I don't really know tbh but I think the only reason why one would want to buy the full version is because of the gallery

Elderjouse625

Mar 29, 2020
Do you get an error code (if so can you share it with me or maybe send me your save file in dm so I can check it out)
Yea I shared the screenshot of the exact error message to you in your server and I still got the error even after playing it on the 0.6.2 version of the game so I am going to dm you it but how would I do that?

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
For the Swamp path to get to Necromancer any advice on path?
Over a month and I am unsuccessful in either having allies find a path or charging through or following the red mushroom people as every time I get ambushed too many times by the goddamn zombies. And since I am trapped in the Orc body, no possibility of repairing my broken cards it seems.

Bang From 600

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone upload a save file before the update for some reason when i play with my old saves its just crash and bugs

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone explain...how do I continue with the 3 goblin quest? Like one wants me to show him I can make Zana obey. I tried so many different options and none works. Am I missing something, or is the game bugged?!

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
Several bugs here. Main quest log is bugged. Also I am stuck on Talk to Zana. She's in the library but all she can do is analyze my skills. There's nothing for the quest Talk to Zana. I am at the point where I have to find Mala Screenshot 2023-10-06 192911.png

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
For the Swamp path to get to Necromancer any advice on path?
Over a month and I am unsuccessful in either having allies find a path or charging through or following the red mushroom people as every time I get ambushed too many times by the goddamn zombies. And since I am trapped in the Orc body, no possibility of repairing my broken cards it seems.
For the card repair, you should be able to build a forge in the village (with your allies), I know it's not clear, we'll add something about that.

As for going through the swamp, there's a specific way connected to the red slime "not following him". I'll also try to add a help system for some quest puzzle after a couple of attempt to add hints.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Can someone explain...how do I continue with the 3 goblin quest? Like one wants me to show him I can make Zana obey. I tried so many different options and none works. Am I missing something, or is the game bugged?!
There should be an answer in each choices where she doesn't get disgusted, so you have to find it and if you fail, keep choosing the answers where she's not disgusted. It should not be bugged since a lot of people passed this point, so except if you have an extremely weird bug...

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Several bugs here. Main quest log is bugged. Also I am stuck on Talk to Zana. She's in the library but all she can do is analyze my skills. There's nothing for the quest Talk to Zana. I am at the point where I have to find Mala View attachment 2986281
I'll check it out, thanks for the report! Do you know at what point you are on Nia's part of the main quest?

Actually I figured out the problem, you need to talk to Zana but at the lair, in your room (I'll add some info in the quest log for it), Zana moves to the library but the scenes with her are in the lair, so either we block those scenes at some point and you cant access it or she can be found at 2 places at the same time. Not sure what is the best solution...

Last edited:

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
I really like this game and your previous ones too. Art, story, lore, world and even the dialogue is good too. It's like one of those underrated gems you find every once in awhile and I am glad I gave this a chance. I think everyone should give it a shot.

Reactions: The void club

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
MAJOR BUG! If you fail to get the right gift item for the fox then the merchant disappears afterwards! Also I suggest you guys really remove the feature where you lose your hard earned coins if you go into the sewer. It's not a fun mechanic at all and offers no depth, it's just VERY annoying.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
MAJOR BUG! If you fail to get the right gift item for the fox then the merchant disappears afterwards! Also I suggest you guys really remove the feature where you lose your hard earned coins if you go into the sewer. It's not a fun mechanic at all and offers no depth, it's just VERY annoying.
Are you on version 0.6.2 ? the fox bug should be fixed. Also the coins stealing should only happen once (and it might come back ;) ) Let me know if it's not the case, then it would certainly be a bug haha.

Reactions: MrTarch

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
For the card repair, you should be able to build a forge in the village (with your allies), I know it's not clear, we'll add something about that.

As for going through the swamp, there's a specific way connected to the red slime "not following him". I'll also try to add a help system for some quest puzzle after a couple of attempt to add hints.
RE Swamp I understand the system of not-following however am unable to survive the entire process, due to ambushes despite surpressing monsters (increasing security profile of swamp) and possibly degraded weapons. There may (not entirely sure as it seems the pattern is random so hard to replicate) also be a bug in the Red Slime as several instances where I am sure I have properly noted the directions (E, W, etc), then take the non-taken direction and get the "wrong direction" message. I am unable to survive so far beyond 2 'slime-non-following' rounds. [This all V.5 have not yet tried v6]
(but zero clue as to how to do the forge, that's more than non-obvious... haven't even the slightest clue)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
RE Swamp I understand the system of not-following however am unable to survive the entire process, due to ambushes despite surpressing monsters (increasing security profile of swamp) and possibly degraded weapons. There may (not entirely sure as it seems the pattern is random so hard to replicate) also be a bug in the Red Slime as several instances where I am sure I have properly noted the directions (E, W, etc), then take the non-taken direction and get the "wrong direction" message. I am unable to survive so far beyond 2 'slime-non-following' rounds. [This all V.5 have not yet tried v6]
(but zero clue as to how to do the forge, that's more than non-obvious... haven't even the slightest clue)
Ok, will check it out, it might be bugged (if you can send me your save that could help just to confirm, sometimes it's specific bugs that i'm not able to replicate.

As for the forge, you can assign your allies (goblin, wolf, orcs, etc.) to tasks (like foraging for materials), and when you choose the village there will be some options. I will check again, I think Nia explains it but I'm not sure. I want to implement the task assignment retroactively in the first chapters to introduce it well, because it's true that it was added without too much information.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, will check it out, it might be bugged (if you can send me your save that could help just to confirm, sometimes it's specific bugs that i'm not able to replicate.

As for the forge, you can assign your allies (goblin, wolf, orcs, etc.) to tasks (like foraging for materials), and when you choose the village there will be some options. I will check again, I think Nia explains it but I'm not sure. I want to implement the task assignment retroactively in the first chapters to introduce it well, because it's true that it was added without too much information.
Now I have seen that option for the forge, I don't recall it being mentioned though. Nor any clue as to how to get a blacksmith (after building it experimentally)

For the bug / error, I have just in trying V6 replicated it.
1: N, S, E (go w, right response)
2: W, S, E (go n) [wrong turn result]
2: try 2: N, W, S (go e) [wrong turn result]
2: try 3: W, S, N (go e) [wrong turn result]

So 2nd "turn/round" seems to be bugged for me. How should I send the save? [just done under v6)

Last edited:
Reactions: helpplzlamo

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Are you on version 0.6.2 ? the fox bug should be fixed. Also the coins stealing should only happen once (and it might come back ;) ) Let me know if it's not the case, then it would certainly be a bug haha.
I managed to get past it and yeah you are right the money comes back afterwards, I was too quick to judge! :D Either way finished the update and it was great. Though, is there a way without the gallery to know which scenes I've missed? Could you tell me the scenes that this update contains or? Either way great update and great game man!

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Now I have seen that option for the forge, I don't recall it being mentioned though. Nor any clue as to how to get a blacksmith (after building it experimentally)

For the bug / error, I have just in trying V6 replicated it.
1: N, S, E (go w, right response)
2: W, S, E (go n) [wrong turn result]
2: try 2: N, W, S (go e) [wrong turn result]
2: try 3: W, S, N (go e) [wrong turn result]

So 2nd "turn/round" seems to be bugged for me. How should I send the save? [just done under v6)
You can find the save file by googling "save file renpy" to know the location, then you can send it to me by email (clubthevoid@gmail.com) or dm

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes