3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Ive got a Gamebraking bug. When I try to repair my cards at the forge it says I dont have en enough materials, yet I have all I need. Can someone help?

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
I managed to get around that bug by simply killing enemies to get the parts i needed. I did have to essentially grind for about 30 minutes to make sure i had enough that i could continue the story though

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
After defeating the enemies at the gate and going past it.
Whenever i try to go to town or the goblin cave, the map ends up as a blank
1697540978416.png
At which point i can click on the quest tracker icon, and rejoin the map.
However i cannot get to anything related to buildings inside the cave or village for it won't show.

It can get worse with the quest tracker not appearing at which point you're completely stuck
1697541149349.png

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Ive got a Gamebraking bug. When I try to repair my cards at the forge it says I dont have en enough materials, yet I have all I need. Can someone help?
This will be fixed in the next updated, it was a bad resource reference.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
This is a minor nitpick but could you add what effect upgrading does for allied attacks and the attacks you get after you become the goblin boss? I can assume for some attacks but for others i'm not sure what effect upgrading would give.

Also where do I find a blacksmith for the town?
I'll try to go back from the beginning and add details, format stuff to make the game more understandable and gradually teaching new mechanics, so for sure this will be part of it ;)

Reactions: Hiddensins

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
After defeating the enemies at the gate and going past it.
Whenever i try to go to town or the goblin cave, the map ends up as a blank

At which point i can click on the quest tracker icon, and rejoin the map.
However i cannot get to anything related to buildings inside the cave or village for it won't show.

It can get worse with the quest tracker not appearing at which point you're completely stuck
Just to get it right, this is after clicking on the arrow to go west (form the second map), and the map was blank like this?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Just to get it right, this is after clicking on the arrow to go west (form the second map), and the map was blank like this?
When trying to enter the human town, and being able to select a specific location within the town.
Or the Goblin cave where you want to select a specific location

Romki

May 30, 2023
i've encountered a bug, cast iron quantity don't change from -1, i've tried farming cast iron but it doesn't change, so i cant progress the story since mito needs 2 cast iron to build the pipe

ar8631

Sep 1, 2017
one more thing. where can you find gold and how to kill the last outpost?
thanx in advance.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Clarification question: is it intended under current version that non goblin allies do not replace/ regenerate? (E.g. orcs etc) after losses?. Previous versions my wolves etc did but in this version after hitting zero they stay there, whereas goblins are regenerated

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
i've encountered a bug, cast iron quantity don't change from -1, i've tried farming cast iron but it doesn't change, so i cant progress the story since mito needs 2 cast iron to build the pipe
all the other ressources are working well? (or at least one or 2, or all of them are stuck)

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Clarification question: is it intended under current version that non goblin allies do not replace/ regenerate? (E.g. orcs etc) after losses?. Previous versions my wolves etc did but in this version after hitting zero they stay there, whereas goblins are regenerated
In the allies menu, they are allowed to have women, right? If so, then something is wrong, you can send me your save file, at clubthevoid@gmail.com, I can check it out (or on discord or here in dm)

Feb 13, 2022
I have a few issues, cast iron -2 and can't seem to get mobs that drop it to upgrade weapons. Game crashing with Zana as the combat companion when I visit the blacksmith to repair. NOTE I did the cave enigma riddle and she is powered up. Also with Soka as my combat companion the game crashes visiting the blacksmith.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
In the allies menu, they are allowed to have women, right? If so, then something is wrong, you can send me your save file, at clubthevoid@gmail.com, I can check it out (or on discord or here in dm)
In the allies menu the breeding column everyone show red-button (wasn't case in prior builds) although in fact goblins are replenishing. There are plenty of girls (160+)
Will try here in DM

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
In the allies menu the breeding column everyone show red-button (wasn't case in prior builds) although in fact goblins are replenishing. There are plenty of girls (160+)
Will try here in DM
You can activate the breeding by clicking on the red button (the goblin might be a bug I found yesterday, but try activating the others and see what's happening)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's kind of interesting that even your wolves can increase their numbers by breeding with humans :p

chinome

Jul 19, 2020
Just met Mala for the first time.
Have to "Pay up" to her but she literaly says , about the amount of girls
"But you don't have enough! You need audio/battletheme.mp3 of them."
She also says I don't have enough weapons and that I need 0 of them

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes