3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I managed to get past it and yeah you are right the money comes back afterwards, I was too quick to judge! :D Either way finished the update and it was great. Though, is there a way without the gallery to know which scenes I've missed? Could you tell me the scenes that this update contains or? Either way great update and great game man!
There's 8 scenes in each chapters (except maybe the second one with 9) and usually 4-5 in the main story and 3-4 in other quests/events. Then it would depend what you got, but it's true that, without the gallery, it can be hard to figure...

yucca123

May 12, 2021
Both forges are unusable to me since v0.6.
file “renpy/common/000statements.rpy”, line 670, in execute_call_screen store_return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)

also, the soldier and dwergar troupe are still unbalanced, can’t go anywhere on the map without getting killed constantly… so i can’t reach my allies to fight them or scavenge either.

habijabi6

Jun 22, 2022
For the Swamp path to get to Necromancer any advice on path?
Over a month and I am unsuccessful in either having allies find a path or charging through or following the red mushroom people as every time I get ambushed too many times by the goddamn zombies. And since I am trapped in the Orc body, no possibility of repairing my broken cards it seems.
1. N then you go S
2. W then you go E
3. S then you go N
4. E then you go W

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ramirad

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
1. N then you go S
2. W then you go E
3. S then you go N
4. E then you go W
Oh bugger....

I have just realised I totally misinterpreted what you do with the Red Slimes/shrooms.

I had understood (incorrectly) that you had to eliminate all the cardinal points to choose a direction (i.e. only after a slime eliminated for example N, S, E then go West) - I guess took this idea from how the sound based Kobold tunnel worked.

Now that I have rather done as above (immediately go opposite of slime direction, it works.

My error - although still I guess an item that could be a bit clearer - perhaps a hint earlier on like ("you should immediately do the opposite")

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to increase goblin food through console? I'm assuming gallery is a no go.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
I'm getting an error when opening the forge for repairs (both forges) and when sleeping after sending troops to hunt for slavers for version 0.6.1.1. Although I'm using my save from the previous version, but haven't had time to check if starting a new game fixes this.

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
I'm getting an error when opening the forge for repairs (both forges) and when sleeping after sending troops to hunt for slavers for version 0.6.1.1. Although I'm using my save from the previous version, but haven't had time to check if starting a new game fixes this.
The forge is a bug, it will be fixed soon, I'll upload a fix version. As for the troops, I'm not sure but there's already version 0.6.2

You can test it and see if it get fixed, else we can figure out what it is caused by.

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
Huge bug, after waiting one day and then returning to celia in the sewers, if you enter the sewer and then exit without reaching her, the option to enter the sewers in the lower city permanently disappears forever locking you out of the sewers ever again. Game progression has halted at this point

IncognitoUser

Jan 9, 2021
I can't finish some quests for some reason.
First one for the Dryad, the forgemaster won't give me the recipe, there's no dialogue with him so I can't craft bark
Second one is Zana vs Idril, the base switched to the village one from the cave so I can't talk to them anymore

Also is there any way to access the gallery without having the full version?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
After upgrading Zana with the Goblin origin story quest.
1697025921806.png When I try to repair my weapons my game crashes and won't let me ignore and move on.
It doesn't matter if i go to the town or the goblin cave, both of them crash.
It doesn't matter if i'm an orc or goblin, both cases wanting to repair my gear causes the game to crash.

And it only happens if Zana is the team mate. So it might be linked to the new Ankh card being added??

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Beside the above report of the game crashing with the upgraded Zana as a team mate.

I'm also not getting how to finish the side quest:
1697026564189.png
I have to talk to Idril, but i can't find her anywhere.
Does this require me to be in a certain body or have a certain teammate active while i head somewhere?

The void club

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Just uploaded 0.6.3 with some fixes on our mediafire! I tried to catch the bugs I could reproduce, try to check if it's still happening and let me know.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Just uploaded 0.6.3 with some fixes on our mediafire! I tried to catch the bugs I could reproduce, try to check if it's still happening and let me know.
Still seems to be a problem with repairing cards. Says not enough materials even when I have enough.

Beside the above report of the game crashing with the upgraded Zana as a team mate.

I'm also not getting how to finish the side quest:
View attachment 2997465
I have to talk to Idril, but i can't find her anywhere.
Does this require me to be in a certain body or have a certain teammate active while i head somewhere?
Only quest left for me and same problem. I went to the market in the city with Idril which triggered a conversation, but no progress with the quest.

empty sides

Aug 22, 2018
are there any other hints for the cave of origin quest, I already got the flower but not sure about anything else,

the word puzzle i think i got down

Reactions: Kajula81

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
are there any other hints for the cave of origin quest, I already got the flower but not sure about anything else,

the word puzzle i think i got down
I got the other part when i helped the dwarf to get his tools back. Beware that it can be quite a hassle to get the correct path towards his tools. It goes from down to up and then mirrored if you go left or right

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
This is a minor nitpick but could you add what effect upgrading does for allied attacks and the attacks you get after you become the goblin boss? I can assume for some attacks but for others i'm not sure what effect upgrading would give.

Also where do I find a blacksmith for the town?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes