Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I just started playing this, not bad, Engrish is a bit off.

What is the harem with this, forced or can you pick and choose who you want to be with, I just meet that French? chick at the snobby restaurant and man is she annoying, and the emo with 2 dead black caterpillars for eyebrows creeps me out.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
F95zone definition. So yes, IT is HAREM.

• Angry
Reactions: rKnight and Havik79

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
F95zone definition. So yes, IT is HAREM.
The question was more along the lines of "do I have to take on every girl of the harem?". After all: the tag will show up if you got the possibility of a harem, even if you can also avoid it.

The short answer is: you need advancement with the girls to continue the story. You will not need to get every event but you cannot entirely ignore them either.

Reactions: Havik79

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I just started playing this, not bad, Engrish is a bit off.

What is the harem with this, forced or can you pick and choose who you want to be with, I just meet that French? chick at the snobby restaurant and man is she annoying, and the emo with 2 dead black caterpillars for eyebrows creeps me out.
First, Maxy is (maybe 2nd? Layla tho.) best girl, get out.

Second, I felt that way with Charlotte at first, and she starts out HORRIBLE. But she warms on you. She's totally tsundere though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Lol everyone has their preferences. What one person might like will be different to the next person. We all have our tastes and all the girls are unique in their own way. Prim is best girl to me personally XD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The question was more along the lines of "do I have to take on every girl of the harem?". After all: the tag will show up if you got the possibility of a harem, even if you can also avoid it.

The short answer is: you need advancement with the girls to continue the story. You will not need to get every event but you cannot entirely ignore them either.
Dang, thanks, for both the reply and knowing how to read.

Second, I felt that way with Charlotte at first, and she starts out HORRIBLE. But she warms on you. She's totally tsundere though.
Look at the banner, the 2 girls right beside Prim are the girls I am talking about, the emo/goth whatever she is, and the one from the snobby restaurant who kept saying whatever the fuck Oiu or whatever it was, with glasses and stole Sheldon Cooper's bow tie.

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How do these stats work, or don't they, every day I shower, it says my appeal has improved, but the stat still says 20/150, then it shows doing marketing increases was it knowledge, and it is zero, and how does walking on the beach increase my fitness but reduce my appeal, WTF kind of fat is beautiful is that shit..

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
How do these stats work, or don't they, every day I shower, it says my appeal has improved, but the stat still says 20/150, then it shows doing marketing increases was it knowledge, and it is zero, and how does walking on the beach increase my fitness but reduce my appeal, WTF kind of fat is beautiful is that shit..
Appeal is the combined value of how you look.
You can only look so good if you showered. You don‘t magically look better the more showers you take. You aren‘t walking on the beach but going for a jog. Your fitness improves but you are now sweaty and smelly so your appeal goes down.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Look at the banner, the 2 girls right beside Prim are the girls I am talking about, the emo/goth whatever she is, and the one from the snobby restaurant who kept saying whatever the fuck Oiu or whatever it was, with glasses and stole Sheldon Cooper's bow tie.
These are Charlotte (cook) and Maxy (actually not an emo/goth, only has the looks)

LOL, sure sweaty women make my cock go all soft.
Well, the stats are how hot the girls find a sweaty, dirty guy, not the other way around. And let's face it, people who could score a few attractiveness points if they improved their personal hygiene do exist in real life.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah ok fine, I give up trying to use logic on this game, it is hurting my brain, and making my hate my cock, but there is 2 cute gingers, and even that hurts my brain, she wears a bikini which you wear when you are hot, and a scarf when you are cold, but so cute.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019

I was thinking the same thing hahaha. Maxi best girl <3

And I think Charlotte is my second favorite. I loooove turning around the attitude of a character. Be it a tsundere that you turn into a softy for you or just a pure religious girl that you corrupt. Also she's big time into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which is my favorite.

But Maxy just has that special touch to her personality that just gets to me. Also I'm into nice and thick eyebrows, it's just so cute. Same for her nose and her eyes...aluksdhbflskabc <3 (Also hey makeup is made to give me a hard on like sheesh. Eye wings is a free pass on me)

Lol everyone has their preferences. What one person might like will be different to the next person. We all have our tastes and all the girls are unique in their own way. Prim is best girl to me personally XD
Oh yes of course, there's no debate on that. :)

Dang, thanks, for both the reply and knowing how to read.

As far as I understand Maxy would be a punk/goth regarding her esthetics.

And Charlotte is French and says "Oui" and many other French words or expressions. She is really snob at first but if you take the time to break her in you'll see she's one of the best. Typical tsundere stuff but well executed.

Yeah ok fine, I give up trying to use logic on this game, it is hurting my brain, and making my hate my cock, but there is 2 cute gingers, and even that hurts my brain, she wears a bikini which you wear when you are hot, and a scarf when you are cold, but so cute.
Don' think too hard. It's a H-game with fantasy elements and their clothing for some are more stylized than others according to their background. If you really wanna think about it a bit, she is a tinkerer and an adventurous spirit. Hence why the look that kinda mixes both elements. There's more to it too but you gotta give the time to the game to do some exposition here and there. Pretty much everything gets explained in time. Well, up to that last update of course but a large part of the questions end up being answered by then and you really get to know each girl in detail and they all have their charm in their own ways. :)

Ok so for your appeal you have a base of 20 points. And that goes down as you do activities that gets you dirtier. But you can always replenish that 20 points with a single shower. Now another way to get quick appeal points to add on top is going to the hair salon to get a haircut for cheap. And lastly you can get permanent appeal upgrades (points that you never lose) by doing activities with girls that have those that can level up your appeal (it'll be mentioned and color coded when it's unlocked, you can't miss it).

Now for the rest well someone else already answered that and it's pretty simple, not only going for a jog on the beach (or anywhere for that matter) will get you sweaty and dirty, but also just going outside, going around working at the restaurant and etc; you inevitably get dirty ever if it's only a bit. And well, people in general, not just girls, actually like when people around them smell good and have a good hygiene. It's kinda alarming how it didn't come up in your mind but hey, I ain't here to judge.

I do resent your comment on shaming the "fat is beautiful too" movement though. But this ain't the place for debates of course so I said my piece.

Hope this all helped!

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes