Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly having to restart killed my enthusiasm for this game. The path to get back to where I was is a slog rather than something enjoyable. Really sucks because I really liked the game previously.

blazeanator

Dec 16, 2019
Are you playing your old saves from before the enhanced update? Since you needed to start with a new save with the enhanced update because majority of the code was redone so those things can happen with older saves. However all saves will be fine from now on after starting fresh with the enhanced update. Many changes happened at the beginning to progress faster like seeing Maxy way earlier and the books in the library will help with that
so, basically, we lose that part without a fix unless we start a new game?

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Honestly having to restart killed my enthusiasm for this game. The path to get back to where I was is a slog rather than something enjoyable. Really sucks because I really liked the game previously.
Just activate in the preferences being able to skip anything. Then just speedrun your way through it. It goes suuuuuper fast. Took me less than an hour easy. You can do it bud, it's worth it! If there is a game it's worth making that bit of effort it's that one. :)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I don't have much to say but wow! Amazing plot! Bit of a shame that sex scenes are so short, though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though the plot... when it finally gotten to the meaty part and especially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, though good luck to you and your game!

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hello, I would like to know how we do to save, I had to advance in the game but when I wanted to save it gave me an error message and when I continue by relaunching the game it puts me back at the very beginning when we encounter primerose .
Do I have to download the game again to be able to save?

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
hello, I would like to know how we do to save, I had to advance in the game but when I wanted to save it gave me an error message and when I continue by relaunching the game it puts me back at the very beginning when we encounter primerose .
Do I have to download the game again to be able to save?
Help us to help you. Telling us you have an error is meaningless. If you want help you have to give people information. What is the error? What system are you running the game on?

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
Help us to help you. Telling us you have an error is meaningless. If you want help you have to give people information. What is the error? What system are you running the game on?
thank you for your answer but I finally managed to save by downloading the game again, for the information I play on windows and what I call an error message is the blank page with the rollback button ignore and open which would open every time I wanted to save

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
anyone else get awful performance? game crashes a lot and is extremely slow on the menus (granted i have a potato laptop but its just a renpy game)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes