reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
with the newest update I can no longer see the relationship with each girl so I also don't see what I need to do next... Please fix it if it is a bug.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
with the newest update I can no longer see the relationship with each girl so I also don't see what I need to do next... Please fix it if it is a bug.
The heart icon at the top of the screen is called the social tab where you can see each girl's profile. In the profile page for a character the relationship is represented by the hearts. Below that is a box that tells you what to do next to progress each girls event. If it says work in progress then that is everything for the current update

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
My game is incredibly laggy in the game world, but not during the dialogue/scenes. Does any1 know why this could happen? I am lacking in space rn but I am not sure if it could be something else.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
My game is incredibly laggy in the game world, but not during the dialogue/scenes. Does any1 know why this could happen? I am lacking in space rn but I am not sure if it could be something else.
Try with Shift + G and change the Renderer.

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
The heart icon at the top of the screen is called the social tab where you can see each girl's profile. In the profile page for a character the relationship is represented by the hearts. Below that is a box that tells you what to do next to progress each girls event. If it says work in progress then that is everything for the current update
Yes but the problem is with the newest version it is an empty box. I see nothing inside of it, no pictures, no letters, nothing. Guess it is a bug.

Reactions: TheDevian

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Yes but the problem is with the newest version it is an empty box. I see nothing inside of it, no pictures, no letters, nothing. Guess it is a bug.
Are you playing your old saves from before the enhanced update? Since you needed to start with a new save with the enhanced update because majority of the code was redone so those things can happen with older saves. However all saves will be fine from now on after starting fresh with the enhanced update. Many changes happened at the beginning to progress faster like seeing Maxy way earlier and the books in the library will help with that

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
Are you playing your old saves from before the enhanced update? Since you needed to start with a new save with the enhanced update because majority of the code was redone so those things can happen with older saves. However all saves will be fine from now on after starting fresh with the enhanced update. Many changes happened at the beginning to progress faster like seeing Maxy way earlier and the books in the library will help with that
Oh that explains it then since it is indeed from an older save file! thanks for the clearings!

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes