Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry for my English but this game is amazing ... the plot left me super intrigued, excellent character development, great story, Mr. Stawer,
i love this game thanks for the Spanish translation is a big plus.
All the girls are so cute but Yui is too cute I think I love her.
I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Stawer and Hones

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
how to introduce Yui to Prim?
how to do something in Night Time, or we cant do anything when night time except sleep?

Oct 3, 2017
Can't wait for the next update! Yesterday I found out that I didn't finish the whole content of Yui and there was still some story to go through. Can you imagine my joy? There was a lot more content than I expected. This game should be promoted much more.

One advice though: During the repeatable events, there are no dialogues. I think the best H scene dialogues would be seperated into 3 different phases, each one getting hotter and hotter. For example the first time you repeat an event, the dialogue can be more timid, the second time the dialogue will be spicier and the third time even more.. It depends on the writing skills of the dev but I think that is a perfect way to get more content without putting much effort. The animations can be the same but the facial expressions and the dialogue must change.

Well the game is relatively new and I believe this dev can do almost anything. We believe in you dear sir dev.

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Up in the top left click the forward icon (highlighted in the image)
I must change that button... :unsure:

One advice though: During the repeatable events, there are no dialogues. I think the best H scene dialogues would be seperated into 3 different phases, each one getting hotter and hotter. For example the first time you repeat an event, the dialogue can be more timid, the second time the dialogue will be spicier and the third time even more.. It depends on the writing skills of the dev but I think that is a perfect way to get more content without putting much effort. The animations can be the same but the facial expressions and the dialogue must change.
I like that idea :)

First I have to finish the graphic upgrade :(

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just gave this a go, been on my to-play list for a while and I think its pretty solid. Pretty sure I have done everything available, even the side contents. One thing that I think could be useful is a list of the events, so you know what you have and haven't done....perhaps like the one in The Headmaster. Just 5 girls so far right? Looking at the character list, seems there is a space for a 6th girl.

Did get 1 error though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Just gave this a go, been on my to-play list for a while and I think its pretty solid. Pretty sure I have done everything available, even the side contents. One thing that I think could be useful is a list of the events, so you know what you have and haven't done....perhaps like the one in The Headmaster. Just 5 girls so far right? Looking at the character list, seems there is a space for a 6th girl.
Thank you for giving a chance to the game :)

For now there are only 5 characters (plus two more that will be added in future updates).

The quest log already brings all the important information, although there are external events, which happen randomly or with very specific conditions, but are not important for the plot.

Thank you for the bug report :)

Reactions: jamdan
Sep 21, 2019
When I started this it was simply out of boredom. I'm not normally a huge fan of the art style and the grindiness of it (which isn't terrible but still) almost had me quit pretty quickly. That said...I'm a convert and Yui is my waifu.

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
I love this game, it's really cool.
The story is intriguing and everything about the setting screams "relaxing".
Can't wait to try the new update! Wish you the best in your development!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Beautiful characters, the angles at the time of sex leaves something to be desired,
but I believe it will improve in the future.
waiting to see the sex scenes with Prim,
My favorite.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Aside from the shower with Maxy, is there anything else new in this update? All progress tips say that this is the end for the current version.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Aside from the shower with Maxy, is there anything else new in this update? All progress tips say that this is the end for the current version.
There is little new content. You can build the bar, unlock the bets and small things for now. Plus an improved graphics.

Versions 0.3, 0.4, etc... are the ones that have a lot of new content.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
There is little new content. You can build the bar, unlock the bets and small things for now. Plus an improved graphics.

Versions 0.3, 0.4, etc... are the ones that have a lot of new content.
Right, bets, that's what I'm still missing.. Well, looking forward to the bigger versions, keep up the good work ;)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes