WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
That depends exclusively on how you play, I don't like it to be rigid.

MC has known Prim for a long time, there is an implicit trust, there is much more trust with her than with Maxy.
I didn't mention Prim. And it doesn't have to be rigid to still maintain some sort of narrative. It's just not very interesting story wise, there's no motivations for the MC that I can get with. Even disregarding the MC, the story for each girl doesn't really have any direction really. Maybe Yui has some mystery that can slowly be unraveled, but the others don't really have much of a meaningful story and you don't really provide a reason to care.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I just downloaded from your patreon page, but it still does not open the Charlotte route.
(Version number in that link is still 2.5, I am playing on PC)
I just downloaded it and tried it and it's all right. I don't know what could be happening o_O

It's a pretty annoying bug, are you sure you're using the .exe from the new download? :unsure:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I didn't mention Prim. And it doesn't have to be rigid to still maintain some sort of narrative. It's just not very interesting story wise, there's no motivations for the MC that I can get with. Even disregarding the MC, the story for each girl doesn't really have any direction really. Maybe Yui has some mystery that can slowly be unraveled, but the others don't really have much of a meaningful story and you don't really provide a reason to care.
Nonsense! I can't speak for Charlotte because I didn't wanna bother with her...

Layla has the whole "mad scientist trying to unravel the mystery of the town" plotline:
Prim has the restaurant development and her desire to improve her gaming skills-- she's not a functional mute with a dark backstory a tsundere scientist, but it's not a bad aspiration or plot.
I honestly can't tell you what's up with Maxy, but that's sort of her charm; she lives flying by the seat of her pants. She doesn't seem to have much of a plot-based reason, but that's why Maxy is who she is I think. Her family connections could bloom into some plot later. One that intersects with Layla's and/or Yui's.

Reactions: Valeck and Stawer

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
I don't want to be disrespectful but i think from what i hear from you is that you need someone to guide you through the story. Oh and the story yeah maybe is not that interesting but i believe that he has something more to show us (Well i Hope, still in a super early version, pls don't dissapoint me stawer :()

Edit: I mean the main story

Last edited:
Reactions: Stawer

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2.5
Akiko-Bet-200$
Have 317$
Your bad luck make you lose everything.
You get 200$
You return to your room.
Have 307$

• Wow

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I don't want to be disrespectful but i think from what i hear from you is that you need someone to guide you through the history. Oh and the story yeah maybe is not that interesting but i believe that he has something more to show us (Well i Hope, still in a super early version, pls don't dissapoint me stawer :()
Of course there is much more, at the end of 0.3 and 0.4 things will happen. ;)

Maxy's a lot more than you can see here. It's an early version and I wanted it to be more relaxed, for now.

There is a room on the second floor of the restaurant. The door is closed and changes the whole perspective of the game to something much darker. If a player wants a harem game, he should never open that room

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Bug 0.2.5
Akiko-Bet-200$
Have 317$
You get 200$
You return to your room.
Have 307$
Well, free money until next version i guess XD!!!!

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
There is a room on the second floor of the restaurant. The door is closed and changes the whole perspective of the game to something much darker. If a player wants a harem game, he should never open that room
holy shit, well tons of saves come to me now :eek::eek:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I just downloaded it and tried it and it's all right. I don't know what could be happening o_O

It's a pretty annoying bug, are you sure you're using the .exe from the new download? :unsure:
I deleted everything and reinstalled, I have different options now, seems to work, so back to playing and unlocking the hot française.

• Love

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Bug 0.2.5
Akiko-Bet-200$
Have 317$
You get 200$
You return to your room.
Have 307$
It's that "New Math" that they're indoctrinating our kids with nowadays. Just try to get a cashier to count out your change after a purchase without having the cash register do it.

• Haha

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I must normal done all what I can do in the Game.

Bug 0.2.5 (you can look at my save, I started new)

Characters-Primora loses on the left the second sign "Love". And so all sex repeat possibles.
Characters-Yui-side event in the middle the name is vanish
Character-Maxy-side event-Guitar Practice Event is open and I get nothing maybe it has ended and you forgot to set it to WIP

Last edited:

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
There is a starving Highlander locked inside, isn't there.... And when he gets out, he kills all the girls but one, because there can be only one.. And that's why you can't have a harem.... Damn it, respect the woman's privacy, if she locked the door, it should stay locked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck and Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I must normal done all what I can do in the Game.

Bug 0.2.5 (you can look at my save, I started new)

Characters-Primora loses on the left the second sign "Love". And so all sex repeat possibles.
Characters-Yui-side event in the middle the name is vanish
Character-Maxy-side event-Guitar Practice Event is open and I get nothing maybe it has ended and you forgot to set it to WIP
Thanks, ill check it :)

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
Just to make sure I'm not bugged or missing anything:

So far when I reach a checkpoint with a girl, there will be a Remember option. I don't see it with Layla. I'm guessing that's how it is for now and I'm not missing any activities?

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Wait did i just download a pc version when click on the android file download nani? :eek:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to trigger ANY of the new activities with the girls, do I have to restart? I'd rather not if I'm being honest.

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes