Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
My game is in Spanish and I don't know much Spanish, can you tell me how to change languages,because I didn't find anything about it in the settings :/

yep, I'm pretty dumb sometimes.:LOL:

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Nonsense! I can't speak for Charlotte because I didn't wanna bother with her...

Layla has the whole "mad scientist trying to unravel the mystery of the town" plotline:
Prim has the restaurant development and her desire to improve her gaming skills-- she's not a functional mute with a dark backstory a tsundere scientist, but it's not a bad aspiration or plot.
I honestly can't tell you what's up with Maxy, but that's sort of her charm; she lives flying by the seat of her pants. She doesn't seem to have much of a plot-based reason, but that's why Maxy is who she is I think. Her family connections could bloom into some plot later. One that intersects with Layla's and/or Yui's.
I don't want to be disrespectful but i think from what i hear from you is that you need someone to guide you through the story. Oh and the story yeah maybe is not that interesting but i believe that he has something more to show us (Well i Hope, still in a super early version, pls don't dissapoint me stawer :()

Edit: I mean the main story
Neither of you addressed the issue of the MC. And I don't need anyone to guide me through the story I don't know how you've come to that conclusion. It's just a bad story that isn't going anywhere until the last minute when the dev tries to make something of it probably.

Raise your standards people, this story is worse than most kids tv shows by a long margin.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I didn't understand. You can do quite a few things with Yui and Prim (Sexy Stuff i mean.) :unsure:
Not that you can't do things with them later on, more like in scenes you had the opportunity to show them off and simply didn't. A beach scene in a bikini is a great moment to get several shots of a girls body to bring about interest. Same for Yui and her sneaking into your bed. As a player we pretty much expect a moment to get a good look at Yui in her undies but we only get to see the one image.

• Sad
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Neither of you addressed the issue of the MC. And I don't need anyone to guide me through the story I don't know how you've come to that conclusion. It's just a bad story that isn't going anywhere until the last minute when the dev tries to make something of it probably.

Raise your standards people, this story is worse than most kids tv shows by a long margin.
The MC comes to Argleton looking for his best friend, who is like a brother to him. But he abandoned him two years ago and needs an explanation to get on with his life.

The game is based a lot on showing and not explaining. For example, you can see that the MC is who he is, thanks to that friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry about my English :cry:

Is this animated?
Yes.

Reactions: Hones and Sirxtias

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
if that's what you're worried about then it's because you're so used to stories where the mc fucks every woman he sees. i can give a lot of examples but i don't want to be rude man

Neither of you addressed the issue of the MC. And I don't need anyone to guide me through the story I don't know how you've come to that conclusion.
I said that cause you said "The story doesn't make any sense, which isn't really helped by the fact you can play things out of order." and that's cause the dev just want us to play the girls we like most, if you don't like Charlotte for example then it's simple don't play her story and that's it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont know who open this page; game has good animated sex scenes. But in tags I dont see ''Animated''. This tag should be added (y)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
The MC comes to Argleton looking for his best friend, who is like a brother to him. But he abandoned him two years ago and needs an explanation to get on with his life.

The game is based a lot on showing and not explaining. For example, you can see that the MC is who he is, thanks to that friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry about my English :cry:

Yes.
None of that is in the game. Realise your storytelling skills aren't perfect, take the criticism and improve. That's all the last I've to say.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
In contrast to all the criticism, i really like this. No one is really expecting an epic storytelling in such kind of a game. It has to be plausible and interesting and leads to interaction with the girls. Also the graphic style is really refreshing and makes it different.
Grinding is there, but not really annoying.
If a thing could be approved, place marks on the map, where the girls are, to avoid clicking in empty rooms. Also, not all the girls have the "remember" option, i would do some showering with Layla more often ;)

Looking forward for the next update (y)

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
In contrast to all the criticism, i really like this. No one is really expecting an epic storytelling in such kind of a game. It has to be plausible and interesting and leads to interaction with the girls. Also the graphic style is really refreshing and makes it different.
Grinding is there, but not really annoying.
If a thing could be approved, place marks on the map, where the girls are, to avoid clicking in empty rooms. Also, not all the girls have the "remember" option, i would do some showering with Layla more often ;)

Looking forward for the next update (y)
"Remember" is an option that has consequences. So I'll add a gallery once version 0.3 is finished, because it's something that several people have asked for. Besides being able to keep scenes in case you lose a girl.

Thanks for playing :D

Reactions: magiclamp

Vicaros

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Now, this is the kind of 3D stuff I can get behind. I will play tonight with no expectations.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
Maybe you can keep the "Remember" option in addition to the gallery , it integrates better in the game-flow. Gallery is more like a photo-album, to be viewed in retrospective.
Besides being able to keep scenes in case you lose a girl.
I hope this does not imply that Leyla will disappear, because she does not have that option :cry:

Cheers,
Kalle

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes